October 21, 2022

IDYTRAA - Chapter 205

Chapter 205 The couple must part once more


Pan Lei knew he'd be on a mission for a long period this time, so he needed to make arrangements for his family.

"This mission is not dangerous, but it will take some time to finish. I've asked Lin Mu to assist us in organizing the wedding, and we'll marry when I return. The exact date is unknown. You and Mom go to the mall and order a custom suit for me. I'd like to wear a stylish suit when you marry me."

Tian Yuan leaned on the sofa, cradled in Pan Lei's arms. His legs were on Pan Lei's legs, and his upper body was nestled in Pan Lei's arms, with Pan Lei's chin against his hair hugging his waist. Pan Lei could easily kiss Tian Yuan's forehead if he bowed his head.

"How long will it take?"

"At least three months."

Tian Yuan lowered his head and played with Pan Lei’s fingers, feeling sullen.

Pan Lei spread his hand, intending to compare and see whose hand was bigger. Tian Yuan, however, instantly retracted his hand and grabbed Pan Lei’s hand.

"It's unlucky to compare who has bigger hands among relatives. I'll wait for you. Return early; I'll be waiting for you."

Tian Yuan was an atheist, yet he avoided such things since they were considered taboo. The mission was only a little bit longer. Pan Lei should return by the end of the summer. Pan Lei would spread his arms and smile brightly at him, revealing his pearly teeth, saying, "Baby, I'm back." His smile would be more dazzling than the sun.

"I'll wait for you to return, and we'll marry as soon as you do. Don't worry about me; focus on your mission. I'll make a list of relatives on my side. It's our wedding, therefore I'll plan it on my own with the help of Lin Mu and the others. I'll make the decisions, and you're not permitted to disagree. Even if I decide to have an underwater wedding, you must accompany me on the dive. Mom and I will go over wedding invitations, hotel reservations, and wedding suits. Let's snap a picture when you get back. We'll hang it beside the bed. When you return, we'll hang picture frames all over the walls. I'm going to paint the house and get a new huge bed. Then we'll tie the knot. I've accumulated enough credits. We'll go to Canada in the fall if you have time. We'll take both of our parents to get our marriage certificate."

This time, Tian Yuan was quite supportive of him. He was not going to hold Pan Lei back. Pan Lei had to leave. It was official business, which was his responsibility. He would always back Pan Lei and would never convince him to leave the service.

"You look after the country, and I'll look after our parents. I'll be waiting for you at home. If you're concerned about me, you should finish the assignment and return early."

Tian Yuan's gaze was firm. He might act like a three or four-year-old kid under Pan Lei's pampering, but he was not a weak guy. He was polite, mild-mannered, and kind, yet he was no coward. He knew when he should back Pan Lei up. Now was the time to stand firmly behind Pan Lei and be his motivation.

Pan Lei held and kissed his darling. His beloved always made him fall in love with him all over again.

"It won't be too long. I'll call you every day. I'll be back as soon as the mission is over."

Tian Yuan nodded, believing Pan Lei. Pan Lei always meant what he said.

"Okay, we’re done with this problem. Now let’s talk about your life throughout this period. I spoke with my mother, and she agreed to bring you a lunch box every day. You can microwave it and eat it at home. To satiate your cravings or for a change, go to Zhang Hui's restaurant. I insist that you do not use a knife. Remember the ten family rules as well. Don’t think people can flutter about you just because I am not by your side. Isn't that French guy one of your classmates who came to China? If he bothers you again, I will ask Second Brother to deport him from China."

Was now the time to be jealous? Shouldn't they hug, utter sweet words, and express how much they hated parting? At this moment, how dare he bring up the ten family rules?!

Tian Yuan couldn't help but dislike him after witnessing him wrecking the atmosphere. Bandit! Rogue! You don't even have a romantic cell!

"I received a call from Second Brother today. You want to get your driver's license, eh? We’ll talk about it when I get back. I'm afraid you'll be too nervous. I don’t want to read in the press that a student drove straight into the wall, killing one and injuring another."

"Stop! I'm not learning right now. Happy?"

Pan Lei was aware that such bloody things horrified him. Tian Yuan stood up by pressing his shoulders. Pan Lei was no longer snuggling with him or chatting to him, which irritated him.

"I'm not worried about you being in danger when I'm not at home. The refrigerator is bursting at the seams with food. There are a lot of fruits as well. Remember to take your medication and to drink the TCM packets my mother gave you. I notice your body has gotten stronger over the last two days, at least at night when we..."

Tian Yuan twisted his face and tugged his cheeks.

"Say it again."

Do you want face, huh? DO YOU WANT FACE? Could this kind of thing be said?

Pan Lei smirked and rubbed his sore face. In reality, he was a guy who learned the most from experience. Tian Yuan would never get up before noon the next day after doing it three times in one night in the past. He could now get up at 10 o'clock the next day after doing it three times. Even though it was only two hours earlier, this was still progress!

But there are accidents, right? For example, the length of time they exercised each time, the pace of his thrusts, the difference in positions...all of these were factors.

Tian Yuan was itching to bite him. He could tell what this stinking rascal was thinking by the lecherous expression on his face.

"It’s good stuff, so drink it. It's best to avoid getting sick during this period. It's growing warmer by the day; don't be greedy for the cold and stand under the air conditioner blowing. Don't let Jindou’er sleep on our bed; it’ll get covered in dog hair. Bring him a collar. If you must take him to the hospital, tie him to the table leg. Don't give him any messy food, and don’t consume any messy stuff yourself either. Just tasting an ice cream will do. Remember to wash the fruit before eating."

"Yes, Mom."

Tian Yuan turned away from his ramblings and headed to his room to make the bed.

"When do you leave tomorrow?"

"Seven o'clock."

"Make me breakfast before you leave."

Pan Lei stroked his chin, wondering to himself: Have I really become a mother? On the eve of such a long separation, the topic of discussion shifted to tomorrow's breakfast?!

Pan Lei approached silently, placed his arms around Tian Yuan's waist, and led him back to the bed as he saw Tian Yuan fluff the pillow, pat the brown teddy bear, tidy up the kennel for Jindou'er, and turn around to open the closet to fetch clothes.

He reached down and grabbed his little head with his fingers.

"Come tell your gege: Ge, I hate parting with you; come back sooner because I'll be waiting for you. Ge, I love you. Say it!"

Tian Yuan struggled desperately, but Pan Lei was like an immovable mountain, and he couldn't break free as Pan Lei pressed down on him.

"Pan Lei, you ba$tard, laozi won't marry you, laozi won't take you as a wife!"

Pan Lei pulled the quilt and wrapped them both within.

"Crap! (F*ck) your uncle! Laozi’s shirt!"

Tian Yuan yelled, and his shirt was swooshed out of the quilt.

"Pan Lei, you jerk, laozi’s pants!"

The pants were also thrown out.

Pan Lei then placed his hand on the waistband of Tian Yuan's underwear.

"If you tear my briefs, I'll make you pay."

Tian Yuan reached out and ripped Pan Lei’s shirt apart, tossing it aside.

"Humph! Don't think you’re the only one who can tear clothes; laozi can, too."

Oho, this guy in his family was also a little bandit now, eh? And he seemed to have learned 30% to 40% of his bandit temperament. Alright! Then he wanted to see what happened when it was little bandit vs rogue bandit.

"Don't kiss my neck; don't bite my shoulder… hey! What are you doing?! Loathsome! Get away… why are you biting my chest..."

On the outside, the quilt arched back and forth. Inside the quilt, Tian Yuan's voice sounded muffled, shy, and urgent. He twisted left and right, but he couldn't get away from Pan Lei’s hands and lips. Pan Lei pressed down on him and kissed him passionately, caressed his waist and abdomen, felt his leg up, bent it, raised it slightly, and hooked it around his waist. Pan Lei’s body sank and pressed on, causing Tian Yuan to cry out.

"Don't..don't use your thing to press against me, you scumbag!"

Pan Lei chuckled and whispered in his ear.

"Don't you think you’re broadcasting live, darling? There is no need to imagine that we have reached that point if someone is listening to our wall right now. They'll know I'm violating you there based on your words."

Tian Yuan's cheeks flushed and he bit his lips, afraid to make a sound.

Pan Lei took the lubricant, assisted him in expanding, and entered slowly.

Tian Yuan almost bit his lip to bleed when he went all the way in, but he didn't make a sound.

"Shout, darling, ge likes it when you do."

Tian Yuan shook his head, bit Pan Lei on the shoulder, wrapped one arm around his shoulder, the other around his neck, and relaxed to receive him.

Pan Lei withdrew a little and then rammed in. Tian Yuan held his breath but made no sound.

"Ge is wrong, okay? Don't bite your tongue, it’ll hurt. Be good and call out. Ge really likes hearing it. Faster or slower? Tell me what you want."

Every stroke was powerful, pushing out and coming back in. Tian Yuan resembled a small boat. Pan Lei was toying with him and rocking him, and when he opened his eyes, everything was swaying. He grasped the covers, then the pillow, before scratching his shoulders.

"Say it…what do you want ge to do…ge loves you so much."

Pan Lei was grinding in his body, determined to stimulate Tian Yuan. He didn't move and simply rolled on the protrusion, blowing in Tian Yuan's ear, biting it, and licking the ear bone until his body contracted.

Tian Yuan was gasping for air and doing his best not to be seduced by Pan Lei, despite the fact that he felt like he was about to burst.

"F*ck off, you ba$tard! You bully me, you trick me, and yet you want to leave me. I warn you: if you dare to not come back, if you dare to make me wait too long, I.. I will not marry you. I won’t marry you!"

Pan Lei clutched his waist and sped up.

"If you don't marry me, I will marry you. I’ll take you home in a huge sedan chair."

The shattered moans couldn't be contained any longer. Tian Yuan could only hug him as his brain went blank and his senses became overwhelmed. Pan Lei was in his brain, his body, and even his pores at this point.

"Ge, please come back early."

Tian Yuan clung to Pan Lei's neck and sobbed this wish into his ear as he erupted. Return early and don't keep me waiting too long.

Pan Lei kissed, caressed, and coaxed him repeatedly, whispering in his ear.

"Baby, wait for me. Time passes quickly. We’ll get married when I come back. I’ll definitely return soon. Take care of yourself and don't let me be anxious. I’ll call you every day. Don’t worry."

Tian Yuan dozed off in Pan Lei's arms, clutching his hand and hugging his waist. After sunrise, it was time to say goodbye. He was still reluctant to part no matter how many times it happened.

Pan Lei coaxed him like a child, and his sweet talk continued until he fell asleep fully. He embraced Tian Yuan and fell asleep after kissing him repeatedly.


Translator:

"Make me breakfast before you leave." 😂😂😂

Previous     TOC

Next

No comments:

Post a Comment