March 25, 2023

IDYTRAA - Extra 20

Extra 20 Pan Lei got a cold


Pan Lei fell ill. He can also become sick, you ask? What a ridiculous question. He was also a human being; how could he not get sick?

It unexpectedly rained when the couple went out together, so Pan Lei pulled off his jacket and wrapped it over Tian Yuan. Tian Yuan didn't catch a cold, but Pan Lei valiantly did.

When a person like him, who is normally healthy, became ill, he acted like a child.

He hugged Tian Yuan and refused to let go, no matter what.

"I'll go to the hospital and get you some medicine."

"No, I won't let you go."

"Then I'll drive you to the hospital for an IV."

"I don't have enough energy to walk."

"Then you lie down while I go grab you some medicine. Why don't you take a nap?"

"Then undress and sleep with me."

Tian Yuan was speechless as he gazed at the sky. Big brother, Pan Lei, you're in your early thirties. Don’t be so childish, okay? My eggs are all broken[1]. A 189 cm tall macho man acting like a small bunny after feeling wronged looks awful no matter how you look at it.

"Sleep by yourself. Come on, lie down."

Tian Yuan stressed "yourself" and pushed him, not allowing Pan Lei to become sticky in his arms.

"You dislike me."

Pan Lei abruptly sat up straight, a grievance on his face.

"I don’t."

"You dislike that I’m sick and can't cook for you."

"Not true. I told you to rest more and stop making trouble."

"You just dislike me. I can't cook for you, and you have to take care of me as well."

Tian Yuan smacked his fist into the mattress.

"F*ck you, Pan Lei, you ba$tard! Laozi said go to sleep! If you keep babbling, laozi will knock you out. You need a beating for wasting time talking crap."

Pan Lei promptly lay down on the pillow, well-behaved.

"So you needed a scolding."

Tian Yuan draped the comforter over him and patted him casually.

"I'm going to make some porridge. Is there anything else you want to eat?"

"You. I just want to eat you."

Tian Yuan laughed angrily at him and leaned in to kiss him. For the first time in his life, Pan Lei turned his face away, avoiding his baby's initiative to kiss him, which is an anecdote for the entire world. He would never have evaded Tian Yuan's kiss if it had been any other moment.

"What the hell? You’re upset because I scolded you?"

"No. I have a cold, and I’m scared I’ll infect you. Your health is not great. I’ll be fine in two days, but you’ll be sick for half a month. I don't want you to go through this. See how hard I kiss you when I recover."

Tian Yuan smiled, lay on his chest, leaned over, and kissed his cheek.

"I’m not going to work, I’m not going anywhere. You’ve caught a cold, so I'll stay at home with you. I won't leave you even a step and will take good care of you."

Pan Lei reached out from beneath the quilt and hugged Tian Yuan. He grinned and laughed quietly, knowing Tian Yuan couldn't see him.

He had to do this. He played dumb, threw a tantrum, acted cute and made trouble unreasonably, and used all the tricks of pretending to be a little wife just to get Tian Yuan to skip work and stay at home with him. Yes! Mission accomplished.

"Then take off your clothes and nap with me, okay?"

Tian Yuan obediently undressed and got into bed. Even though it was noon, he embraced Pan Lei and fell asleep!


Footnotes:

[1] I understand the meaning of this Internet term, but I don't know how to express it in English. So, I'm just giving you the Baidu link where you can read the explanation. I thought of using "What a pain in the a$$" but it doesn't feel right.


Translator:

All this sugar is giving me cavities.

Previous     TOC

Next

4 comments: