March 30, 2023

IDYTRAA - Extra 21

Extra 21 Tian Yuan's birthday gift


Pan Lei will not go anywhere for Tian Yuan's birthday; he will simply stay at home with Tian Yuan. Pan Lei had already planned a birthday present as early as a month ago.

God alone knows what he was up to, being all secretive. Tian Yuan was curious and inquired. Pan Lei claimed that the so-called mysterious gift must be especially mysterious, and it will no longer be mysterious if I tell you.

Tian Yuan wrapped his arms around his waist.

"The finest gift is you spending the day with me at home."

"Mn, I've requested leave. I'll spend three days at home with you. When you switch off the phone, no one will bother you, and I'll stay with you in bed or on you."

Tian Yuan kicked him. He was rarely emotional, but Pan Lei had to act like a hooligan.

Tian Yuan grew more excited as his birthday approached; he couldn't wait to see what Pan Lei had in store for him. They already had multiple wedding bands and had spent their honeymoon together, so what mysterious gift could he have?

Everything went as usual on the birthday. Mama Dang Hong and the others gave him gifts.

Pan Lei made him a pot of pork ribs, which he gobbled with his hands. His mouth was full of oil, and he couldn't move because his stomach was bulging.

Pan Lei announced that he was going down to get something, opened the door, and walked away. He didn't return for another 30 minutes. Tian Yuan was puzzled. He must have been abducted by aliens, otherwise he would have returned by now.

The phone rang, and it was Pan Lei, his voice full of excitement.

"Come to the community playground, baby! Come right away!"

Tian Yuan sprang up and dashed out the door. This had to be his birthday present!

Pan Lei was shaking his flashlight at him, telling him to hurry over, and all the lights on the playground had gone out. Pan Lei took his hand in his and pointed up towards the sky.

"Three seconds more. Don't blink."

Sure enough. Three seconds later, a firework bloomed in the night sky, followed by a series of fireworks blooming one after another. The colorful and gorgeous explosions in diverse shapes shone red on Tian Yuan's face.

Tian Yuan's eyes were filled with sparkling stars as he watched the numerous fireworks blooming. So beautiful.

Pan Lei wrapped his arms around him from behind and rested his chin on Tian Yuan's head.

Words abruptly flowered in the sky at this time.

To Tian Yuan, my darling, the love of my life.

"I love you. Happy birthday, baby. I’ll spend your birthday with you and give you a different birthday gift every year."

Pan Lei said his love words while the fireworks were in full bloom.

Tian Yuan didn't look back, his gaze fixed on the fireworks in the sky. Their love, just like these fireworks, bloomed suddenly, colorfully, and brilliantly. But it wasn't like these fireworks, which fade very quickly. Rather, it will live indefinitely, just like the stars in the sky. He wished to be with Pan Lei in this and future lives. Forever inseparable and loving.

"I love you too. I want you to be with me for my birthday every year."

Tian Yuan took the initiative to throw his arms around Pan Lei's neck and kiss the corner of his mouth after Pan Lei turned him around.

"I like it a lot, I really like it. I'll like whatever gift you give me as long as you're with me. For me, you’re the best gift."

Pan Lei bent and picked Tian Yuan in a princess carry, kissing him from different angles.

"Then let's go home, baby. You can unwrap this gift and accept it."

Tian Yuan gasped and laughed.

"Then what are you waiting for? Hurry up!"

Pan Lei ran, Tian Yuan in his arms.

"Yessir!"

Yes, every day is a birthday as long as the person you love the most is by your side; as long as it is given by him, even foxtail grass is the best gift. I'm happy not because of the gift, but because you gave it to me.


Translator:

So sweet~

Previous     TOC

Next

5 comments: