February 21, 2023

IDYTRAA - Extra 5&6

Extra 5 Older ginger is spicier

The chapter title is a proverb - The older the person is, the more seasoned (wiser or more treacherous) they are.


Mama Dang Hong pushed open the door and witnessed Pan Yue's leg collide with the man's stomach. With his arm over Pan Yue's thigh, the assistant instructor was fast asleep.

Mama Dang Hong was speechless. What an awful sleeping position these two kids had! Pan Yue scratched her tummy again and again. Her hands were dishonest, so she groped the guy's chest as well. The assistant instructor seized her hand in his and gripped it tightly.

Papa Pan didn't know what his wife was gazing at, so he walked over to take a look and erupted, his fury nearly exploding his head.

"I'm going to shoot this stinking brat dead. He does not want to marry Yueyue, yet he sleeps with her and takes advantage of her."

Papa Pan had a fiery temper. He turned and marched into the study with an angry yell. He wanted to get his hands on the whip, but he'd given it to his son-in-law, so he opened the drawer and pulled out a gun.

Mama Dang Hong's eyes shone with cunning as she pressed Papa Pan's hand down.

"What are you doing? Shoot this kid, and Yueyue's chances of getting married will be significantly lower. Watch me. I'm telling him that there's no turning back. If he wants to marry, he must marry; if he does not want to marry, he must still marry."

The gun in Papa Pan's hand was fully loaded. He took his hand off the trigger after Mama Dang Hong stopped him.

The assistant instructor had no notion that he had walked around on the verge of death while fast asleep after getting dead-drunk.

"This smelly brat has decided that he does not like Yueyue. What can you do?"

Mama Dang Hong gave a sly smile. When she returned with a digital camera, she demonstrated why she deserved to be dean. She took close-up photos of their overlapping bodies, holding hands, and placing their hand on the other party's thigh. She purposefully chose unclear corners so that when you looked at the images, you could see the viewpoint of the situation.

Then she rolled Pan Yue into the assistant instructor's arms. The assistant instructor cuddled her and slept soundly. Click! Another photo.

They didn't wake up despite being moved back and forth like this. What a pair of pigs! I disdain you.

Mama Dang Hong shook the camera.

"Send it to Leizi's Little Aunt, then to the military region's CO. I don't think this sonofab!tch will dare shirk his responsibility. He will be expelled from the army if he refuses to admit it. This type of irresponsible man is unfit to serve in the army."

Pan Lei's Little Aunt, who was dressed in a cheongsam and practicing the splits, received the images one by one. She gasped, her eyes rolled, and she dropped her phone when she saw the photographs.

Her husband, Pan Lei's Little Uncle, swiftly administered a heart-relief medication to his wife. Little Aunt finally took up the phone with trembling hands after a half-hour delay.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, this girl has finally slept with a man, and I, her mother, am relieved. This is simply a massively happy event. She ultimately slept with a man like a normal girl! I always thought she’d find me a female son-in-law. These photographs make me immensely happy. She is normal and doesn’t like women. It’s great that she likes men."

Mama Dang Hong’s head was full of black lines.

"Sister-in-law, don't say such things. You have all these photos, and they are still sleeping very soundly in the back room. Don't you want to take advantage of this opportunity to force marriage?"

"Yeah, yeah, strike while the iron is hot. So you keep them intoxicated and make sure they sleep until tomorrow. I'll be there as soon as possible. I'm going to force the two of them to marry."

Little Aunt flung away her phone and hastened to pack her things. Within ten minutes, she had wrapped her arms around the wedding gown, dragged Little Uncle into the car, and hurried over.

The military region's CO's reaction was quite typical. Seeing these photographs was difficult for the elderly man. It's a miracle he didn't smash the desk or break all the teacups.

"I’ll put him in confinement and court-martial him! General, I must give an explanation to your niece, or I’ll never forgive this ba$tard!"

"What can we do now that they've already slept together? A girl's innocence is very important. Just think of a way to persuade him to marry my niece. That’s the best way. It’s good that my niece likes him."

Is it simple to raise a child? They were this elderly and still had to play tricks and concoct schemes.

Set traps and dig holes for them to jump together.

It was a good old drinking session that concluded in a marriage.

The plastered duo was dead to the world. When the assistant instructor eventually awoke, he saw a middle-aged woman's face with staring eyes only a dozen centimeters away and shook his head.

He turned around to see the CO, who had a livid face and was gnashing his teeth.

He assumed he was dreaming since his brain couldn't absorb what he was seeing. He was dazed as he wondered why these insane guys had run into his dream.

Thump! He flopped down once again. Pan Yue rubbed her nose, scratched here and there, grabbed his arm, and fell asleep while cuddling him.

"What a strange dream."

The assistant instructor muttered. He had a splitting headache and refused to think, preferring to sleep.

"What are you doing sleeping in your clothes, son-in-law? You will not be able to have a child like this. If you want to sleep, take off your clothes quickly. Let me be a grandma this time next year."

Everyone in the Pan family had a loose screw, and Little Aunt was no exception.

Who in their right mind would encourage their children to strip naked and sleep together?

The assistant instructor shut his eyes.

"You are so odd, Auntie."

The CO couldn't take it any longer. Why had this ba$tard collapsed again after waking up?

"Get your a$$ up now and look at what you’ve done!!"

The assistant instructor was unmoved. This dream was too noisy.

Even if the CO gave him the order, he would not carry it out.

The CO flew into a rage. He took out a whistle and made three short sounds with it. It was the army's wake-up whistle.

The assistant instructor leapt out of bed as though injected with chicken blood (adrenaline).

The best way to wake up soldiers is with a wake-up whistle.


Extra 6 If you meet a good man, you should marry him

The CO lectured the deputy instructor from the large picture to the small, from morals to law, and from soldiers' responsibilities to men's responsibilities.

He spoke vividly and seriously, using everything he could to force the assistant instructor to marry Pan Yue soon, including coercion, deception, intimidation, and threats.

How could he deny responsibility after having slept with a girl?

Is this how a true man acts? Are you a man or not? Marry her if you call yourself a man!

The assistant instructor stood at attention, and after the CO finished his rant, he looked him in the eyes and said:

"I'll marry her."

"But laoniang will not marry you! Aren't you too old to be daydreaming? And you guys! You're all sick in the head. Yes, we slept together, but nothing happened. Laoniang is this old; even if we did something, so what? You've all gone insane."

Pan Yue was crouching at the door, a meal bowl in her hand, eating. She dropped the spoon in the bowl and objected as soon as she heard they had reached an agreement.

"Yueyue, you must be sick in the head. There is finally a man who wants to marry you. What are you objecting for? You won’t have another chance like this again. Just get him as quickly as you can."

Aunt Pan despised Pan Yue's failure to meet expectations. It's difficult to trap someone, so how could they let him escape? This silly rabbit had been duped, and there was no way in hell he could be allowed to flee.

"This is the result of the good thing he did last night. It's an undeniable fact. Let's see how you can get out of it."

"Not gonna happen. You can’t force us to marry, nor can you bind us. I refuse to be a part of this farce. Will he accept that I travel all the time?"

The assistant instructor appeared solemn.

"I am an army soldier with only one month of family leave every year. Therefore, after we marry, even if you want to go around the world, it's fine as long as you're by my side during my few days off. I will never try to restrict your freedom. After spending time with you yesterday, I discovered that you are a good girl with whom I get along well. To have a good relationship, we will use the idea of marriage. I know you're a woman with a lot of character. Loving someone is not bondage. I promise you freedom. Fly as high as you wish like a kite, just keep me in your thoughts."

"F*ck, you’re acting like a gentleman with laoniang!"

"I am a soldier and will be responsible to you. Let's have a good relationship and then marry."

Pan Yue was slightly embarrassed. Damn, this woman was never and would never feel embarrassed, not even when she exposed herself. But, for some reason, she blushed when she heard the assistant instructor remark earnestly to her, "Let's fall in love first, then get married," and that he would give her her freedom. This was even stranger than a dinosaur appearing out of nowhere.

"Despite your carefree attitude, I think you're an adorable girl. A girl who likes lollipops and is bold enough to help the weak and innocent. In people's eyes, you may not be the traditional "good woman," but you are the cutest. You don't play games, and you won't make me too anxious. At least I don't have to worry about you not being able to change the light bulb when I'm not around. You will be my most dependable family member as well as my most close partner."

Pan Yue rubbed her head sheepishly.

"I…I don't just change light bulbs, I also fix cars."

"Yeah, you are a strong and independent woman. You are brave and heroic, yet you also have a feminine side to you. You look so cute while eating a lollipop, and you are a woman who will not cause people to worry about you. After all, I have a special job and I can't be with you all the time. I'm looking for a girl like you. You'll be happy with me by your side, but if I'm not there, you can find your own happiness."

"I'll pay for your plane tickets. My only hope is that you will stay with me for the month that I will be on family leave."

Aunt Pan tightly gripped Pan Yue's arm. Her eyes were almost glowing green.

"If I had been 30 years younger, I would have married him. I'll go grab the household registration booklet for you, Yueyue, so that you can get married right away. You're plain dumb if you lose out on such a terrific man. Such a nice guy! Son, mother-in-law supports you! Mother-in-law will buy you a house and a car and will pull some strings to get you promoted. You’re a perfect man, simply perfect."

"Hey mom, restrain yourself. Control yourself, woman! Your eyes are about to pop out."

"I'll take it one step at a time, Auntie. I want to rise in the ranks based on my own abilities."

Aunt Pan almost passed out.

"He's much better than your father."

Aunt Pan tossed aside her husband and began to idolize her son-in-law.

"Let's date, fall in love, and if we're a good match, let's pick a time to marry."

Pan Yue felt really shy.

"Even if I'm rushing around and won't be able to have a baby with you any time soon?"

"It's fine to have children after ten years. I'll have a steady career and a higher military rank by then, and I'll be able to care for you and the kids."

Pan Yue smacked her thigh.

"Alright! There's no need to say anything else, buddy. Let's get married right away."

The assistant instructor had no objection to Pan Yue's decision.

"I finally caught this big silly rabbit, so I can't let it run away. I’m going to hold on to him. You fool, you’re mine now."

The Pans who were watching the show were speechless. Exactly! Didn't it make him cuter?


Translator:

Another innocent soul kidnapped by the bandits😂

My blog is two years old today! [Proud mama.jpg]

2 comments:

  1. I hope it works out well for them and congratulations on your two years!

    ReplyDelete