October 8, 2026

Chapter 44: Bully

[YoYo]: Senior, I've arrived.

[xw]: I'll open the door for you.

Lin Jianlu stood by the door, raised his hand, but hesitated to knock.

What Wei Lan said seemed to make a lot of sense.

This time, he wasn't drunk or acting pitiful. He'd just turned off his phone and left Xie Wang hanging all night, and the alpha actually came knocking on his own.
This is stolen from https://chipoholictranslations.blogspot.com/p/homepage.html
And even mentioned some open lecture.

Afraid he wouldn't come, Xie Wang even asked the principal to look for him.

The door opened from the inside, and a wave of warmth from the air conditioning washed over him. Xie Wang was only wearing typical summer wear, a loose black short-sleeved T-shirt paired with simple jeans, with a silver chain hanging around his neck.

"Come on in." Xie Wang reached out and pulled him inside.

As soon as Lin Jianlu entered the room, he sensed something was off.

The room had clearly been cleaned and tidied, but the air carried the grapefruit scent of the alpha's pheromones.

Wei Lan had mentioned that alphas in their susceptible periods are ten times fiercer than usual.

He couldn't yet sense whether Xie Wang was fierce, but Xie Wang's outfit today was definitely his style.

Both cool enough and easy to take off.

"It's really warm here, senior," Lin Jianlu said as he entered.

Xie Wang got the hint.

Knowing the drill, the alpha replied: "Yeah, it's pretty warm. You should take it off."

Lin Jianlu: "Mm."

He took off his thick down coat.

Underneath was summer clothing: a white short-sleeved shirt paired with light-colored shorts.

Around the omega's neck was a black leather inhibitor collar.

"Have you injected the alpha suppressants?" Lin Jianlu asked.

The aura emanating from Xie Wang was restrained and not so ostentatious, which allowed him to barely keep calm in front of the alpha in his susceptible period.

Xie Wang: "Yes."

It took a full two injections to temporarily suppress the clamoring desire in his body.

"Come, Lin YoYo," Xie Wang said, "I'll explain the process for the open lecture later."

It was only then that Lin Jianlu noticed a third person in Xie Wang's house.

A beta cameraman was testing the broadcasting equipment.

Oh, it's really going to be a class.

"In this session, I'll demonstrate three parts: lines, some simple emotional expressions, and answering students' questions," Xie Wang said. "You just need to act as my student for now and cooperate with me."

Lin Jianlu: "Oh."

Long time no see…killjoy!

How come Xie Wang strayed from his ideal type again?

Xie Wang: "Don't worry, I'll pay you a teaching assistant's salary."

Though a certain horny deer probably thirsts to be paid in flesh.

But he still had to mention what needed to be mentioned.

At 10:30 a.m., the cameraman switched the feed, and the live video from Xie Wang's home connected to Room 903 at X University on time.

Lin Jianlu looked at the full classroom of students, instinctively stepping slightly out of the frame, but Xie Wang reached over and pulled him back in.

"Hello, everyone," Xie Wang greeted them. "I'm your alumnus Xie Wang, and I work as an actor. The principal invited me to share some acting insights with you."

Xie Wang continued, "This is my teaching assistant for today, Lin Jianlu."

He gave Lin Jianlu a light pat on the back, signaling him to say hello.

Lin Jianlu: "Good morning."

The classroom scene was displayed in full on the screen before him, and in the corner of the room, he spotted a familiar face.

Wei Lan, bundled up in a thick down jacket and looking like a dumpling, was wearing black-framed glasses and staring at his notebook with a serious and dull expression. Yet his right hand rose to wave at Lin Jianlu through the screen.

Oh yeah.

Drama school.

Wei Lan can sit in on the lecture.

Meanwhile, the real-time comments for the online class were flooding in nonstop—

@Grape: Ahhhh, why can't we give gifts in the school's live broadcast room? I love Xie Wang! Teacher, I've watched all your films!"

@Banana: Why are you two wearing so little in such cold weather?

@Mango: Is Teacher Xie sick? Why did he switch to an online live class!

@Avocado: Why didn't he choose a student from our department to be the assistant? Though I admit Lin Jianlu does look great.

@LinJianlu'sDog: Lin Jianlu, look at my ID.

Xie Wang glanced at the real-time comments and started feeling annoyed.

Why are Lin Jianlu's dogs everywhere!

"I've recently been working with Yo... Lin Jianlu," Xie Wang said. "It's been a pleasure acting alongside him, he learns things quickly. In acting, aura matters more than technique alone."

Xie Wang: "I really like him."

You do?

Lin Jianlu was amazed.

When he joined the crew, his motives were less than pure. Because of his inexperience, he often made Xie Wang reshoot scenes repeatedly. He had assumed Xie Wang must have gotten tired of that by now.

"Since I'm here to teach practical techniques, I didn't prepare a lesson plan in advance," Xie Wang explained. "I picked a few scenes from my past projects, and together with Lin Jianlu, I'll demonstrate them for you."

And just like that, the class began.

Playing the role of an impromptu student, Lin Jianlu accepted a script from Xie Wang's hands.

"I'll give you five minutes," Xie Wang said. "Memorize this page."

Top students never fear memorizing lines.

Lin Jianlu opened the script—and was stunned.

It's Scorch!

It was his favorite Xie Wang starrer, the one he had rewatched countless times—even just last night, sitting in bed.

Set in a post-apocalyptic world, Scorch was a soft sci-fi movie in which Xie Wang played a ruthless bandit leader roaming the wastelands.

He was obsessed with that wasteland-style look.

Xie Wang was so bang on in choosing this one.

The scene Xie Wang chose was—

The supporting character confessing to the protagonist and getting rejected?

He was playing the supporting role?

Lin Jianlu recalled that this supporting character was a young master raised in a greenhouse in the movie. After being saved by the protagonist from the ruins, he became infatuated with him.

Of course, the protagonist A was all about his goals and rejected him outright without mercy.

"Have you memorized the lines?" Xie Wang turned to ask him after he finished explaining the basics.

Lin Jianlu: "Yes."

He was more than familiar with the lines from this film.

@Apple: Oh, I love this movie! I want to study carefully.

@Pineapple: Wasn't this filmed when Teacher Xie was 18? A reenacting!

On screen, Xie Wang leaned back with both hands braced against the table, then reached up to undo two buttons on his collar, his chin lifting slightly, a hint of a smirk on his lips, standing with a casual, long-legged stance.This is stolen from https://chipoholictranslations.blogspot.com/p/homepage.html

He held an unlit cigarette between his lips and mimed lighting it with a flick of his hand: "What do you want with me?"

He was channeling that arrogant and despotic bandit leader from the movie.

I knew it! Seeing it live is so much better than across the screen.

Lin Jianlu thought to himself.

He was captivated for two seconds, and Xie Wang rapped the table with his knuckle.

"You didn't catch my cue," Xie Wang said.

Lin Jianlu: "Sorry."

In the student live-comment section—

@Watermelon: Teacher Xie's delivery is so strong; it's almost identical to how it looked in the final cut of the movie.

@Persimmon: Yeah, that action and line delivery immediately brings out that rogue vibe.

"It's fine, I'm just teaching you," Xie Wang said. "Let's continue."

"What do you want with me?" Xie Wang repeated his line.

"I… I like you!" Lin Jianlu recited his line. "Can you stay?"

"Good vocalization," Xie Wang interrupted, "but poor emotion."

Xie Wang: "Again."

Comment section—

@Guava: So strict!

@Lemon: I think Lin Jianlu's line delivery was good, better than I expected.

@Kiwi: They filmed together, after all. Teacher Xie must have taught him.

"I like you. Can you stay?" Lin Jianlu said.

Xie Wang: "Again. The emotion isn't strong enough. It's missing that feeling of timidity and grievance, but also wanting to fight hard."

Lin Jianlu: "…"

Lin Jianlu: "I like you!"

Comment section—

@WhitePear: Hahaha, the effect is finally there, but I just want to laugh.

@Mangosteen: Yeah, it feels like Xie Wang is teasing him.

Lin Jianlu must have said the line "I like you" at least ten times before Xie Wang let him off.

"And then?" Xie Wang prompted.

Lin Jianlu continued to recall the young master's lines.

He tried to immerse himself in the character: "I want to marry you."

The omega had a well-proportioned figure, with narrow shoulders and back. His head was slightly lowered and his gaze was evasive.

After Xie Wang's teaching just now, Lin Jianlu had already portrayed the character to about seventy percent.

The restlessness brought on by the susceptible period of an alpha suddenly made Xie Wang feel parched, and he almost couldn't deliver the rejection line on time.

"What's the point of getting married when you don't even know whether you'll be alive tomorrow?" Xie Wang said his line.

Comment section—

@WaxApple: Waah, perfect. If I got that line, I wouldn't be able to refuse.

@Prune: Teacher Xie sure can teach!

@LinJianlu'sDog: Lin YoYo, confess to me, I want you.

"Much better," Xie Wang continued his teaching. "Now, say the line about marriage again."

Lin Jianlu: "?"

Wasn't it good enough already? And he's asking me to say it again!

After all, he was facing an alpha in the susceptible period today, and he hadn't even taken any precautions.

Being close to such a handsome Fierce A for so long, he really started feeling weak in the knees.

"I want to marry you," the top student Lin Jianlu recited his line with emotion.

Xie Wang was finally satisfied.

Bullying this scum O is so much fun.

If he kept saying this line, maybe the little scum O would get the hint.

Teasing the usually aloof omega until he looked stunned, Xie Wang seemed to have found a new amusement: slowly pursuing Lin Jianlu.

"That's all for the lines and emotions demonstration," Xie Wang said. "Does anyone have any questions?"

As soon as the words left his mouth, someone in the last row raised their hand.

Xie Wang looked over and saw it was Wei Lan.

Mr. Player, keep quiet for once.

Xie Wang: "Um..."

"Your question," Lin Jianlu prompted, pointing to him.

"Alright," Wei Lan stood up directly. "I have a question for Teacher Xie."

Xie Wang: "…Go ahead."

"We want to see Teacher Xie challenge a role he hasn't played before," Wei Lan said, pushing up his glasses.This is stolen from https://chipoholictranslations.blogspot.com/p/homepage.html

The surrounding students nodded enthusiastically.

"I was part of the screenwriting team for the movie Heart Chaser, which won the Golden Bamboo Award last year. The protag is an idiot A hotly pursuing an omega and has a strong personality," Wei Lan said seriously. "Most of the roles Teacher Xie plays seem to be wild and handsome ruffian types. I wonder if Teacher Xie could try a role like this?"

Wei Lan: "Just right that Lin Jianlu is there to act with you."

Xie Wang: "…"

He had studied this movie.

The most common lines of the lead A were phrases like "I like you," "Please be with me," "I'll f*ck you hard," "Sleep with me," and other such dirty talk, almost all of which were confessions.

Lin Jianlu's sea king buddy was here to seek revenge.

Okay, Lin Jianlu was already quietly laughing.

--------------------
Wei Lan, the strongest wingman.

Previous ┃ TOC ┃ Next

No comments:

Post a Comment