April 8, 2023

IDYTRAA - Extra 26

Extra 26 First wedding anniversary


The couple celebrated their first wedding anniversary in the army. The army conducted exercises, which were obviously classified, and civilians were not permitted to enter the theater of operations. But don't forget that Pan Lei was a resourceful fellow.

The CO's expression looked dejected when Pan Lei kicked the door to his office. He had to change the door every year because of this brat's antics.

Pan Lei smacked the application form against the CO's desk.

"My baby and I must be together on our first wedding anniversary. Either you let me go home or you let him come in. In any case, if you don't let me see him on our wedding anniversary, I'll bother you incessantly."

"The drill will be over three days after your wedding anniversary. Can't you just go home then?"

"Nonsense! Would I have looked for you if I had been okay with it? I really miss him. We haven't seen each other for almost a month now. We’re newlyweds; an old man like you definitely has no idea how deep our love is or how madly we crave for each other. I've been holding back my enthusiasm to see him for far too long. The first wedding anniversary is really significant. I heard couples that celebrate their first three wedding anniversaries together will be together for a lifetime, even when they are in their 70s and 80s. I want this lucky start."

"Fine, then you also give me a lucky start. I'll give him permission to enter, and you'll win first place for me by taking over the enemy's headquarters."

"No problem."

"Deal."

The CO signed his name and stamped the form, allowing Tian Yuan to join the theater of operations.

Tian Yuan came to the base. The battlefield was something he had never seen before. A real battlefield, with every soldier armed with live ammunition and requiring an oral command to enter. Tanks and armored vehicles drove past at all times.

It was quite novel.

Pan Lei's face was covered in camouflage paint as he stood in front of the commando barracks, looking at his darling stepping out of the vehicle, his white teeth showing when he grinned.

"Baby."

Pan Lei held Tian Yuan in his arms and kissed him passionately on the lips before rubbing their cheeks together.

He was pleased to see color streaks appear on Tian Yuan's face.

"Wait for me in the tent. I’ll destroy the enemy's lair in half a day. We’ll have our reunion when I return. I’ll show you around the combat zone, then we’ll go home the day after tomorrow."

Tian Yuan gave a nod. He would agree to everything as long as he could see Pan Lei.

Pan Lei hugged him again, this time rubbing camouflage paint on the other side of Tian Yuan's fair and soft face.

Pan Lei was happy since the left and right sides of Tian Yuan's face now wore the exclusive marks of the commandos.

"Put on my camouflage gear, baby, and be a soldier for a day. Join the real fight."

So Tian Yuan, who had arrived midway, quickly changed into camouflage clothing. Then, with marks on his face, he studied the combat plan with other commando unit soldiers.

It was a pretty fresh experience to celebrate the wedding anniversary in the army.


Translator:

🥚Happy Easter everyone🐇

Previous     TOC

Next

2 comments:

  1. Happy Easter My Fave TL! Have a good one ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy easter. Thank you for the update.

    ReplyDelete