April 18, 2023

IDYTRAA - Extra 33

Extra 33 Pan Lei chases his husband for a thousand miles


Tian Yuan traveled to another part of the country for a conference. It was a last-minute decision as he didn't actually need to go. Mama Dang Hong was unfortunately in poor health. Tian Yuan attended the conference as a son-in-law and direct mentee. He left in a hurry, and by the time he waited for a call from Pan Lei, his car had covered more than 500 miles.

"I'm on my way home, baby. What do you want to eat today?"

Pan Lei was happy and excited.

"Oh! Why did you return today?"

Tian Yuan's expression was filled with pity. He had journeyed so far, why did Pan Lei have to return now? He'd stated there was a joint military exercise or something going on at the military base these days and hadn't returned. Pan Lei finally returned home, but he had to leave for a meeting.

"What do you mean? This is the first time you’ve voiced unhappiness with my coming home. Is there a pretty boy in our bed? Why don't you want me to come home?"

"You're out of your mind. You can go home now, but I'm not there. I'm heading to another place for a meeting, and I'll be back home the day after tomorrow. You’ll have to stay at home alone. Fix the washing machine; the door light is out; the sewer is a bit clogged; and the water pipe upstairs burst a few days ago. Also, check to see if there is any water seepage in our house’s walls. I’ll be back the day after tomorrow."

"I'm going back to the army the day after tomorrow!"

Pan Lei swore. WTF? He was going home, but his baby was not there, and he would have left again when his baby returned. This squandered chance was far too coincidental.

"I'm on my way and won't be able to return. Just stay at home. Listen to me. Stop screaming."

"I miss you. We haven't seen each other for a week."

Tian Yuan could do nothing about Pan Lei's coquettish behavior.

"Stop making trouble. Repair the big and small problems of our house. I'll be back when you return to the army. Try to find time to come home. I won't be going anywhere anytime soon, so I'll be waiting for you at home."

"What’s the point in returning home if you’re not going to be there? I came home to see you."

Pan Lei was feeling extremely wronged.

"Be good, don’t make a fuss."

"I miss you."

"I miss you too, ge."

Tian Yuan knew that Pan Lei was not a difficult person. He will be quite obedient if you coax him.

"Alright, I'll wait for you at home and cook for you. You can eat it when you come home."

"Be sure to take care of the minor issues at home."

"Got it."

Pan Lei's drive home had slowed considerably. He was driving like someone had lit a fire beacon, but now he crawled like a turtle. Why return home? Without his baby, home would be a bleak place.

Pan Lei returned home and fiddled around, changing the light bulb and unclogging the sewer, inspecting the water seepage areas, and preparing the food. He finished all of this just after eight o'clock. The quilt smelt like his baby, and his baby's clothes were on the sofa, but he wasn't there. Pan Lei scratched his chin, feeling unbearably impatient. He couldn’t wait any longer.

He grabbed his keys and drove away.

Tian Yuan heard someone knock on the door. It was one o’clock at night, and he’d just fallen asleep. Who’s knocking on the door at this hour?

Pan Lei was in front of him as soon as he opened the door, holding a large lunch box.

"Baby, I’m here."

He drove a thousand miles at night to chase after him.

Tian Yuan couldn't believe what he was seeing.

"I can’t stand the thought of not seeing you for another two or three days. You have your meeting; I’m just happy to just see you. Are you surprised? Touched? Come and kiss me."

Pan Lei grinned proudly and smiled. Tian Yuan rushed forward and held him tightly.

Yes, I miss you terribly. I haven't seen you in a week. Ge, I really miss you.


Translator:

Are you sad that it’s over? Worry not. There are 8 more extras!! Sorry for the mistake🙇

That means we won’t be saying goodbye to our lovely couple yet~

Previous     TOC

Next

1 comment: