April 26, 2023

IDYTRAA - Extra 36

Extra 36 Unbeatable game


Pan Lei was still groaning, his arms and legs splayed on the sofa.

"Ouch, it hurts, ow, ow."

When had he ever seen Pan Lei, a macho man of invincible spirit who shed blood and sweat but not tears, cry out in pain? And he was even crying "ow, ow"? Tian Yuan panicked all of a sudden. He placed his ear to Pan Lei's chest and listened to his heartbeat, which remained strong.

Pan Lei opened one eye a chink and continued groaning as he peeked at Tian Yuan, who was biting his lip with a pale face.

Humph! Who told you to ignore me.

"Ouch, I can't breathe, it's so hard to breathe."

"Don't worry, don’t worry; take a deep breath and listen to me."

I'm not sure who he was reassuring by saying "don't worry, don't worry." Pan Lei seemed unconcerned, but Tian Yuan's hands were trembling.

He assisted Pan Lei in lying down and raised his head slightly. Pan Lei’s heartbeat was strong, so he skipped the chest compression and directly squeezed open Pan Lei's mouth slightly, took a big breath, put his lips against Pan Lei's mouth, and gently exhaled.

It was exactly what Pan Lei had been waiting for. He reached out his hand and held Tian Yuan about the waist, then turned over and pressed Tian Yuan on the sofa, kissing him on the lips.

Wantonly sweeping Tian Yuan's mouth as he pleased.

That's right. He returned home after a week away, so how could the two of them not enjoy some bed sports? Playing what bullshit game!

Tian Yuan felt dizzy and realized he had been fooled once more. This bandit, hooligan! He only knew how to scare him with pranks. Didn't he realize that playing this trick would scare people to death?

Tian Yuan scolded him, saying, "Your uncle! Pan Lei, I’ll f*ck you up, you ba$tard."

Yet his lips were locked fast, and he could only whine. Pan Lei smirked.

"Baby, baby."

Tian Yuan smacked his fist on his back and pushed Pan Lei's shoulder hard.

"Your uncle, Pan Lei! You've become addicted to playing these pranks! Don't you realize it terrifies people?"

"Who told you to ignore me?"

Pan Lei acted even more shamelessly in the face of Tian Yuan's enraged gaze.

"We haven't seen each other in a week, and you haven't asked me what I've been up to, if I missed you, or if I've been hurt, nor have you told me if you've been bullied or if work is going well. I’m your man, and I refuse to let you think about anything else when I’m with you. Computers won’t do, and games are even worse."

"You little boy."

"What about you acting like a little boy just now? Doesn’t playing this game show you are a kid? Baby, I fell off the high platform during training the day before yesterday. I just didn't tell you."

"How did you fall? Why didn't you tell me."

Tian Yuan strained to break free of his hold. Pan Lei clutched him hard, pressing his head against Tian Yuan's shoulder.

"Because I didn’t want you to worry. It’s nothing. Who am I? What harm can a little fall do to me. I just feel that you don't value me. You didn't even talk to me."

Tian Yuan wanted to laugh when he heard him muttering. He leaned into Pan Lei's arms, thinking to himself: Yes, it's been a long time since we hugged and talked affectionately like this.

"Be careful during training. You still think you’re a young man of eighteen or nineteen? If you feel uncomfortable anywhere, go to the doctor right away and inform me as well. I'll feel relieved once you've been examined. Ge, please don’t be careless with your health."

"Mn."

Pan Lei quietly undid a couple buttons while stealthily tugging the tie on his pajama bottoms open.

"Ge, you have no idea how jealous Lin Mu is because Mom brings me lunch everyday like you asked. He runs to my office every day to grab food."

"Don't give it to him."

"My main interest in Lin Mu is to go to Zhang Hui's place for a free dinner. We simply wipe our mouths and walk away. We're super fast."

"You didn't get the leftovers packed for breakfast the next morning?"

"I did. I ordered a lot of tasty stuff."

"That’s my baby."

Pan Lei deemed his education to be highly successful. He'd trained Tian Yuan into a little bandit.

"Eh, what are you doing? You said you wanted to talk!"

Hey! Why are you groping me when you claimed you wanted to talk?

You can't even be decent for a second, old rascal.

Pan Lei frowned and nipped Tian Yuan's lips when the phone rang, entirely ignoring the ringing! He carried on.

His hand didn't stop, and he kept undoing the buttons. Who designed these pajamas?! Why the hell are there so many buttons? Delaying my business!

The phone rang once but no one responded before it rung again. Tian Yuan panted and pushed Pan Lei away slightly.

"Phone."

"You shouldn't be on duty today. Mom is also aware that I'll be returning today, so this is definitely not a call from the hospital. It's not a question of life and death, so don't bother. Baby, kiss."

He kissed him again, and Tian Yuan became lost in his arms once more. The phone rang a third time.

Pan Lei was tempted to hurl the phone out the window!

"I'll just answer it."

Tian Yuan fought to rise up from his arms and comfortingly patted his hands. He ran to pick up the phone. Pan Lei snorted and wrapped his arms around Tian Yuan from behind.

"We're organizing a siege right now, Teacher Tian. If you win today, you can advance to level 40. Hurry up and come online, I'll be waiting for you."

Little Zhang's voice was heard on the other end of the phone. Pan Lei scoffed and kissed behind Tian Yuan's ear, leaving a reddish hickey.

"Baby."

Tian Yuan was in a dilemma. He really enjoyed this game. While Pan Lei was not at home, he simply played the game till bedtime. He wasn't supposed to be a part of this siege, but Little Zhang offered to take him. As a result, he couldn't stand her up.

But neither could he stand parting with Pan Lei, who had returned home after many days.

"Teacher Tian, ​​hurry up, hurry up, the president is yelling at us. He said that if you don't join this time, you will be immediately booted out of the guild."

"Baby."

Pan Lei’s embrace tightened.

He was on the verge of grabbing Tian Yuan's cell phone. Nobody was allowed to disturb them!

Tian Yuan sensed it and avoided his outrageous plundering. Pan Lei narrowed his eyes at him. He extended his hand and motioned Tian Yuan to hand over the phone. Hurry up.

Tian Yuan laughed stupidly.

"I'll be right there."

Pan Lei smacked the sofa after hearing him say this to Little Zhang. He let Tian Yuan get his way too much. He finally finagled a holiday, but Tian Yuan didn't want to roll the sheets with him?

Tian Yuan hung up the phone and walked over to Pan Lei's side.

"Ge."

"Acting coquettish is useless. Just follow me back into the bedroom. Otherwise, don't blame me for taking action."

Tian Yuan bit his lower lip and spoke slowly.

"I'm rather lonely when you're not at home. When I walk into the house, there is no sound at all. I eat outside and have no idea what to do when I get home. I can't sleep before it’s time for bed, but I don't want to watch TV shows or listen to music. I’m all alone in this empty house. I miss you, and I miss you even more after we talk on the phone. Sometimes I can't sleep and end up staring at the ceiling till the sun comes up. That's not a good feeling."

Pan Lei felt he was in the wrong. He was terrified of something like this. He had also experienced loneliness and sleeplessness. They were married, but they only saw each other a few days a month. If they did not empathize with and love each other, they would be unable to preserve their relationship.

"Baby, ge is sorry."

"Frankly, I don't enjoy playing games, but it is a form of entertainment. It's easy to kill time. I have something to do when you're not at home. My level is low, thus they don't take me to play. I have the chance to advance. If I don't participate, what will I do when you are not at home?"

Pan Lei softened when he saw his pitiful appearance, even though he was mighty sour about that Zhang girl. He had sympathy for Tian Yuan. He couldn't stay with him for long and yet wouldn't let him enjoy and amuse himself in his free time?

Pan Lei kissed and hugged Tian Yuan.

"Go have fun. Let’s go to bed after you’ve finished attacking the city."

Tian Yuan smiled, took the initiative to kiss Pan Lei on the cheek, and happily began playing the game.

"You play. I'll go wash the clothes."

Pan Lei was also a good man. He went to do the laundry even though he didn't like Tian Yuan playing with that Zhang girl.

Who let him feel like he had let Tian Yuan down and spoil him. He’s looking to be spoiled, right? Let him be happy. He didn't mind losing two hours; the night was long.

He washed the bed sheets and covers, as well as the shirts, trousers, and underwear Tian Yuan had accumulated during the week, and flicked the water with his fingers, satisfied with his work. He couldn't accompany Tian Yuan every day, but he could ensure that when he was with Tian Yuan, Tian Yuan was the happiest.


Translator:

[Ignored.jpg] Poor Leizi.

Previous     TOC

Next

1 comment: