April 26, 2023

IDYTRAA - Extra 41[FINAL]

Extra 41 Together forever


Pan Lei started making trouble first thing in the morning. After Tian Yuan pushed him away to take a shower, he followed him like a tail.

"Hey, are you angry?"

Tian Yuan ignored him since his mouth was full of toothpaste. Pan Lei stuck out his finger and hooked it on Tian Yuan's belt, and no matter how Tian Yuan moved around, he followed him and wouldn't let go of his finger-hook.

"Baby, talk to me, baby."

He still followed Tian Yuan after he washed his face and stepped out of the bathroom.

"Baby, I won't let you go out today if you don't talk to me."

He yanked on the belt forcefully, and Tian Yuan, who had taken a step, was dragged back. Pan Lei immediately opened his arms and hugged him.

His large head was pressed on Tian Yuan's shoulder, and his paws were sneaky, reaching in from the hem of Tian Yuan's shirt and touching Tian Yuan's waist.

"Are you willing to ignore me, baby?"

"Get out of the way! Mom will call me in a while to tell me to leave for work."

"So you’re not angry?"

"I'm not a balloon, how can I have so much air[1]. You’re always doing this to me, playing tricks on me."

"I tease you because I love you."

"I know, therefore I’m not going to be angry."

He turned around and patted Pan Lei’s chest.

"I can't chuck my own child, no matter how bad or annoying he is."

"You are my child. Don’t get it wrong."

Pan Lei blew his top a bit. Tian Yuan was the baby he had always reared as a son, so how did he become a child?

Tian Yuan kissed the corner of his mouth with a smile.

"Don't forget to apply the medicine at home and pick me up in the evening."

"I'm going to the hospital with you. I’ll just look at you."

"Well, you are not allowed to mess around then. Just sit in my office obediently."

"What did I do? When did I mess around? Am I not very well-behaved everytime I come to work with you?"

"You were messing around last time, and you even..."

Tian Yuan couldn't finish his sentence. Pan Lei pressed him on the table the last time, and did you-know-what.

Pan Lei gave a devilish grin.

"Oh that; that cannot be considered messing around. That’s just for your entertainment."

Ahh- this rascal, I really want to kill him.

What’s with the Lady Seven this early in the morning[2]?

Mama Dang Hong inquired of Tian Yuan during breakfast.

"Why is your face so red? Do you have a fever?"

She glared at Pan Lei while she spoke. Pan Lei was completely innocent. I didn't do anything last night.

"If you're not feeling well, just stay at home. You've been working overtime during this period."

"Yeah, yeah, I’m at home today, so you can keep me company."

"I can’t; I have another operation today."

Pan Lei snorted. Tian’er always attached more importance to his patients than him. Seeing Pan Lei take a savage bite of the deep-fried dough stick, Tian Yuan smirked softly as he placed a duck egg yellow into his bowl.

"But, I’m mostly free in the afternoon."

Pan Lei's ears sprang up with a swish.

"Then I'll come get you."

He declared he was going to pick up Tian Yuan, and he was the driver, so he didn't leave when he drove the two missus to the hospital. Tian Yuan hurriedly put on a surgical gown. He missed lunch because the surgery lasted four or five hours. All of the food that Pan Lei purchased for Tian Yuan ended up in Lin Mu's stomach.

Pan Lei sat about till after two o'clock in the afternoon, and when Tian Yuan emerged from the OR, he was held by Pan Lei. He had been in good health for several years, but Pan Lei was worried. He was always afraid Tian Yuan would pass out after just one procedure.

Tian Yuan exhaled a breath of relief as he removed his surgical gown.

"Let's go home after I finish washing. I want to eat your homemade noodles."

This was perfectly OK. Pan Lei served a bowl of piping hot chicken soup with shredded pork noodles for Tian Yuan after they returned. Tian Yuan slurped his way through the dish. Nobody's cooking was as good as Pan Lei's. Pan Lei's eyes bent like those of a loving parent when he saw Tian Yuan enjoy his cooking.

As he touched his stuffed stomach, Tian Yuan felt like sighing from happiness.

This is life, and it's wonderful.

Pan Lei felt his little tummy. Mn, not bad. Tian Yuan had been living with his parents throughout this time, therefore he had not dropped weight as he did before. He'd eaten well, and there was a bulge in his belly. Pan Lei stroked it and thought it was soft and cute. Tian Yuan appeared to be a cat that had eaten its fill, thanks to his fair and soft belly and lazy mood. Pan Lei kissed him on the cheeks.

"Satisfied?"

"Ge, even the top chef at Zhang Hui's lacks your level of craftsmanship. Everything you make is scrumptious."

Pan Lei was overjoyed to hear that. Nevertheless, how could Tian Yuan enjoy such a meal and not pay something to express his gratitude? Pan Lei's eyes twinkled with slyness.

"Baby, I didn't apply medicine at noon, so please put some on me."

The medicine was applied.

Extend your arms, hold him in your arms, stroke his hair, lift his neck up, let me continue kissing and sucking hard on your neck, and don't care if I leave marks. A couple cannot be too affectionate.

Tian Yuan's palm was itchy because Pan Lei's prickly hair was scratchy. Pan Lei was sucking on his earlobe, his hot breath spraying into the ear. Tian Yuan licked his lips. Pan Lei raised his head and placed his hand on Tian Yuan's cheek. Tian Yuan's gaze was fixed on him.

His face was flushed, his eyes were watery, his lips were red and swollen, and he just stared at Pan Lei.

He was everything to Tian Yuan, and Tian Yuan loved him more than life itself.

Pan Lei's fingertips were calloused, so he gently caressed his face.

"Miss me?"

He let him rest because there wasn't enough time yesterday. He wanted to properly love his baby today, but he couldn't take his gaze away.

Tian Yuan caressed his face to confirm his recent changes, gazing at him with yearning and obsession.

"Yes. Every day, every minute, and every second, I think about you."

When you're hungry, utter some intimate love words to intensify the mood.

"I was worried as to why you hadn't returned; if you were in danger, why didn't you call? Did you suffer? Mom and Dad consoled me, but I can't feel at ease until I see you in person."

Tian Yuan raised Pan Lei’s head and kissed him. He hugged Pan Lei securely in his arms.

"This is the best."

He owed Tian Yuan far too much over the years. Pan Lei kissed his shoulder and stroked his back. His baby was so good. He would never complain, no matter how wronged he was. His Tian’er guarded both their home and him.

"Silly baby."

"Don't give me strange nicknames."

Tian Yuan pouted to indicate his displeasure despite his obvious adoration.

"Pfff-" Pan Lei burst out laughing. Silly baby; you really are my silly baby.

He opened his arms and hugged him tightly.

They enjoyed a rare moment of silence.

It was getting dark, and Papa Pan and Mama Dang Hong had also returned. The couple could hear them talking outside. Pan Lei carried Tian Yuan on the bed and pulled up the quilt.

After eating quickly, Pan Lei told his mother before leaving the dinner table that his baby would not go to work tomorrow and would take the day off.

Tian Yuan, who was laying on the bed in their room, turned over and began to feel around with his hands habitually. He felt the spot next him to ensure Pan Lei was present.

"Ge."

"I’m here, baby, go to sleep."

Tian Yuan extended out his arms to hug Pan Lei in a fog and fell asleep even more soundly.

Pan Lei lovingly kissed him, hugged him, and placed him on his chest. Tian Yuan would sleep better if he could listen to his heartbeat.

Nothing beats waking up to find the person you dreamt about in your dreams right in front of you.

Tian Yuan opened his eyes to see Pan Lei reading a book while the night lamp was turned on. His lips curved, and he plunged his head into Pan Lei’s arms.

Pan Lei put away the book in his hand and kissed his hair.

"How do you feel? Is there any pain?"

Tian Yuan shook his head. Pan Lei was fierce, yet he was always very careful. He wouldn’t let him be hurt.

"Are you hungry? Eat something before going back to bed."

"I just want to hold you like this."

This was fantastic. It was a big deal! His baby was acting coquettishly with him! Pan Lei drew Tian Yuan into his arms to let him be more comfortable, stretched out a hand to touch his waist, and gently pressed it.

"I had a dream about you."

"What did I do in your dream?"

"I dreamt that you took me out, that we went wherever we wanted, that we drove and had fun all the way. I dreamt that I had long white hair and you were still with me. Your hair was whiter than mine in the dream, but you were still very handsome. I was leaning on you, drinking a can of beer while we sat on a hilltop together, enjoying the scenery."

Pan Lei sighed, stroking his hair.

"Baby, I can't always be with you. I owe you far too much. Things that others find simple are tough for us. If I wasn't a soldier, I'd take you with me and drive slowly, taking in all the beautiful scenery and eating all the delicious foods."

Tian Yuan shook his head.

"Don't worry, ge; I'll wait for you. When you retire, I will also retire. We'll have all the time in the world at that point. It doesn't matter if we are old. We’ll go all the way on crutches. You lend me a hand, and I will hold you. It’s all the same."

Time would belong to them for a long period when they were both old; sixty years old. They would be inseparable at the time, accompanying each other day and night. {T/N: Retirement age in China is 60, so...}

Makeup for all owed time.

"It’s hard on you."

Tian Yuan smiled.

"No, getting together with you has not caused me any hardship. I am very happy, ge, really happy. If I hadn't met you, I might have had a wife and a child, but no one would love me as much as you do. You spoil me. Other than work, I have no other concerns now. Nobody likes such a man. I don’t know how to please women. I don’t know how to cook or do laundry, but I have you. Having you is having everything. Don’t say it’s hard for me. When I’m with you, I’m just happy, and there’s nothing hard about it."

Pan Lei kissed Tian Yuan passionately.

His baby never complained. Even if he was alone and lonely without him, he would not grumble or yell at him, but silently supported him instead. So good and obedient, gentle and honest, and quiet in duty. He was the treasure he’d been gifted with after cultivating for eight lifetimes.

"Having you is my good fortune."

It was truly a blessing. Destiny was a peculiar thing. Sparks flew that year, and they fell in love, unable to extricate themselves.

"So, in order to become an old man with long white hair with me, you must protect yourself. Don't get sick, let alone have an accident. You can do whatever you want, just don't take your life lightly. Ge, if you’re alive, I’ve got everything."

"Mn. Don't worry, I can't bear to die. I won't be able to hold my baby if I die."

When Pan Lei lecherously pinched his butt, Tian Yuan didn't show any weakness. He opened his mouth and bit Pan Lei’s chest.

Pan Lei laughed loudly, caged him into his arms, and rubbed him hard, tickling him. Tian Yuan laughed and screamed.

Tian Yuan's face was hot from laughter when he pressed his baby in his arms and kissed him enough, and he gasped for breath, pushing him and giving him a charming glare.

"Ooh, ooh, giving me amorous looks."

Tian Yuan snorted, and lay down on his side. Pan Lei quickly hugged him from behind and stuck to him like glue.

"Let's live like this, baby. I cherish and adore you, and I spoil you to the point where no one can stand it. It isn't anyone else's business. I'm happy to spoil you, to see you lose your cool, to see you get mad, since you'll be bullied because of your soft nature. Then we'll grow old together, retire together, and always be together. We will travel around the country. We'll go home when we're tired of playing. You read books, sunbathe, and walk the dog. I'll cook, clean, and serve you. How wonderful it’ll be."

"Mn. I’d like that."

"It’s settled then. I love you, baby. If there is a next life, if there really is a Three Lives Three World Stone[3], I will write your name on it. One life is not enough. In the next life, and the next, you are mine."

He wasn't good with words and couldn't express many heartfelt love words, but such domineering love words made Tian Yuan laugh. He took his hand in his and kissed him deeply.

Okay.

We are one. You live, I live. You die, I die.

Not parting in life and not abandoning in death. We’ll grow old together and be together forever. We’ll be covered in the same quilt while alive and buried in the same tomb after death.


Footnotes:

[1] Small word play. qΓ¬ means air/gas and also getting angry.

[2] I have no idea what this line means, so I simply translated it. If you know this 七倫人 reference, please let me know in the comments.

[3] Basically, the names written in pairs on it, will be together for 3 lives. You can read more here.


Translator:

May everyone be blessed with the kind of love that our lovely couple has.

This journey has taken me two years. If I share my feelings while translating this story, it will turn into a lengthy essay. So I’ll just say I chose this story not only because I enjoyed it, but also because it is one of those stories where reading MTL kills your brain cells. I wanted to deliver it to everyone who is a fan, and I think I did a good job. It’s been a long, satisfying adventure with ups and downs.

I'd like to thank everyone of my readers, especially those who have stuck with me from the beginning. Thank you.

I’ll be back with a new story after a break. Ta-ta!

Please leave a comment and/or review on NU. If you want an alternative to tip me, you can use this Stripe link to pay me in euros. Thank you very much.

April is my b'day month, so it's a double celebration for me! I'm off to have some fun~~

Previous     TOC

6 comments:

  1. Thank you!! You will never know how grateful I am as a reader. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I had a lot of fun while reading the novel. I really appreciate you doing this for everyone

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your hard work <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the time and effort in putting this story out. Been long indeed, but I was hooked from the start, and part of the charm is restarting from the beginning every now and then lol going to be strange not hunting for updates after soiling. Good luck for the future!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for your lovely translations. I love your little notes at the end. Thank you once again!!πŸ’œ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much!!!!πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ™πŸ»

    ReplyDelete