Xie Wang said, "I'm sorry. I missed you so much."
Xie Wang: "Lin Jianlu, I finally found you again."
After the peak of pleasure came an overwhelming wave of exhaustion. His limbs were weak, his body covered in the scent of the alpha's pheromones.
During the non-estrus period, forcing a complete mark is a little painful. Especially when the alpha knots. His vision had nearly gone blank.
It hurt, but he didn't regret it.
And what followed was a strong sense of security.
A security brought by the strong, steady presence holding him.
He fell into a deep sleep amid the lingering aftershocks, not even registering where he was.
Xie Wang carefully smoothed out the sweat-soaked strands of black hair plastered to the omega's forehead.Work stolen from https://chipoholictranslations.blogspot.com/p/homepage.html
Lin Jianlu was utterly spent and slept soundly, nestled in his arms. His lashes were damp, his lips slightly swollen, his cold as frost eyes were closed and reddened at the corners, which made him appear alluring and delicate, different from his usual cold look.
"YoYo," Xie Wang said softly, "Let's take a bath before we sleep."
Lin Jianlu mumbled a half-hearted response and kept sleeping.
Xie Wang smiled helplessly, carrying him with practiced ease to freshen up.
"When did you start liking me?" Xie Wang asked aloud to no one in particular.
The sleeping omega didn't answer.
"Forget it," Xie Wang said, "I'll ask you properly next time."
After coming out of the bathroom, Xie Wang carried the omega back to the bed, tucked him in, and made a call to his father.
"Dad," Xie Wang said.
Father Xie: "At this hour, don't tell me you're going to ask again if anyone wants to marry you?"
"No," Xie Wang said. "I want to marry someone."
Father Xie: "?"
Xie Wang: "I slept with an omega and fully marked him."
Father Xie: "?? Then you're really an asshole."
Xie Wang: "I want to take responsibility and marry him."
"Of course you have to take responsibility. Whose child is it?" His father paused for a long moment before speaking again, "I'll talk to them."
"I'll handle it myself," Xie Wang said. "I really like him."
"Well, that's good," his father said, sounding relieved. "It's the one from the Lin family, isn't it? I looked into it—there's a multi-party business meeting coming up, and I remember Lin Ming will be representing the Lins. I'll connect with him then."
Xie Wang: "Don't worry about them. No one can stop me from marrying the person I want."
After hanging up, he returned to the bedroom, lifted a corner of the blanket, and lay down, wrapping himself around Lin Jianlu from behind.
His wife was sweet and soft, his body carrying the scent of sweet strawberries.
This person was finally his.
However, Lin Jianlu was only 19 years old right now.
Lin Jianlu had grown up in such a way that he was full of cunning little schemes. If Xie Wang hadn't been reborn, he never would have seen through Lin Jianlu's true thoughts.
Thankfully, Lin Jianlu was his.
***
Lin Jianlu was awakened by the sound of the morning alarm.
His whole body ached terribly, especially deep inside. It seemed like he still hadn't recovered from the intense passion of the previous night.
Beside him, he heard Xie Wang stirring as he got out of bed.
"Da Wang," he called softly.
Xie Wang's movements paused for a moment.
Before his rebirth, Lin Jianlu had never called him Da Wang.
"YoYo, I'm going to film," Xie Wang said as he leaned down to kiss his omega on the cheek. "Stay in my room and rest."
Lin Jianlu murmured in agreement before falling back into a deep sleep.
When he woke up again, it was nearly noon.
His body felt lazy and relaxed, and his spirit seemed to have been thoroughly soothed. He felt as though he were basking in warm sunlight, his entire being surrounded by comfort.
The empty feeling of being adrift was gone.
So this was what a complete mark felt like?
Last night, Xie Wang had said he liked him, loved him, and wanted to marry him.
That one-in-a-million chance he had barely dared to believe in—it turned out to be real.
[YoYo]: I have an alpha!
[Lan]: !!!
[Lan]: Does it mean what I think it means?
[YoYo]: Complete marking hurts af. It took a long time, and I was stuck and couldn't move. Da Wang was so fierce, my eyes hurt from crying. Pushes up glasses.jpg
[Lan]: I'm jealous.
[YoYo]: Turns out he doesn't like little sweet O after all.
Xie Wang liked his kind of cool, aloof beauty.
Makes sense. A cool and aloof vibe feeds into an alpha's desire for conquest.
Lin Jianlu stayed in bed for once, a rare indulgence.
He wasn't sure how long he had slept before someone poked his cheek and woke him up.
"Done shooting?" Lin Jianlu asked.
"I've already filmed it before, it's easy," Xie Wang said unthinkingly.
Lin Jianlu: "Filmed it before?"
Xie Wang: "...Rehearsed beforehand."
Lin Jianlu nodded, not pressing further.
"Are you feeling uncomfortable anywhere?" Xie Wang asked.
"No." Lin Jianlu replied.
"The crew wants to throw you a wrap party tonight. Think you'll be up for it?" Xie Wang asked, rubbing his hair. "If not, I'll ask them to postpone it."
"I can go," Lin Jianlu said.
Xie Wang, fresh from filming, had a pleasant scent of sweat on him. His alpha's white shirt was soaked with sweat and clung to his waist and abdomen.
So Lin Jianlu naturally recalled the beautiful abs when his alpha leaned over to see him last night.
He wanted to touch, but he couldn't.
Xie Wang didn't like little sweet O, he liked cold O.
A cold O wouldn't stare or take the initiative to grope an alpha's abs.
Lin Jianlu averted his gaze.
Xie Wang, however, reached over, pinching his cheek before leaning in to kiss him again.
It seemed he didn't have to do anything. Now Xie Wang would hug him and kiss him on his own, even grabbing his hand and pressing it to his waist.
It was only then he noticed he was wearing nothing but Xie Wang's oversized white shirt. The cuffs were loose, and not a single button at the chest was fastened.
"Have you thought about what I asked you last night?" Xie Wang murmured, leaving a trail of hickies along Lin Jianlu's neck.
"Hmm?" Lin Jianlu's lashes fluttered slightly.
"Marry me and be my omega officially," Xie Wang said.
Lin Jianlu, now fully awake, began worrying again about the Lin family and their potential to cause trouble.
Lin Ming's greed knew no end.
Would Xie Wang find it too annoying?
Lost in thought over this possibility, he was abruptly pulled forward by his wrist, and then—smack. Xie Wang delivered a firm slap to his butt.
"Ah…?" Lin Jianlu froze, blinking at Xie Wang, his wide eyes flashing a mix of surprise and embarrassment.
"I'm not asking for your consent anymore," Xie Wang said with a smirk. "I'm forcing you to marry me."
Lin Jianlu: "?"
The prey and the hunter had swapped roles. Was he… being coerced into marriage?
Xie Wang added, "YoYo, last night, you were the one who begged me to bite you. Have you forgotten?"
Lin Jianlu: "…"
He remembered now. It seemed so.
When facing this man, he always loses control over and over again.
Xie Wang: "The first time of us little virgin As is very precious. Lin Jianlu, you have to take responsibility for me."
Lin Jianlu was stunned by this righteously indignant "forced marriage" tactic.
For an omega, they could only ever have one alpha in their life. Purging a mark was excruciatingly painful, and not all omegas were physiologically fit to undergo it. Alphas, on the other hand, could have multiple omegas.Work stolen from https://chipoholictranslations.blogspot.com/p/homepage.html
This was the first time he'd ever heard of an alpha demanding an omega take responsibility.
"Just teasing you." Xie Wang changed the topic again, "But you really don't have to worry about the Lin family. They're not worth mentioning."
Xie Wang: "Or do you want to think about it some more?"
Lin Jianlu shook his head.
"I'll marry you," Lin Jianlu said.
He wasn't going to fall for another alpha.
He had already met the best one.
In truth, he very much wanted to marry Xie Wang.
Being Xie Wang's omega meant waiting for Xie Wang to come home, eating all the snacks in his house, and taking that beautiful half-moon betta fish for himself.
"YoYo, you're the best," Xie Wang said, pulling him into a tight hug.
***
The crew arranged a wrap party for Lin Jianlu in the evening.
Chen Yimo returned from the set, showered, changed clothes, and headed downstairs. Passing by Xie Wang's room, he knocked, intending to call him to head out together.
The door opened, revealing Lin Jianlu standing inside, looking at him expressionlessly.
Chen Yimo: "???"
"Who's there?" Xie Wang called out from inside. "Pervert? We'll be out in a sec."
"You two?" Chen Yimo asked. "Oh damn! Da Wang! You're going to end up on Xingluo Entertainment's most-wanted list!"
Xie Wang couldn't care less.
Before his rebirth, Lin Jianlu's manager had already chewed him out on multiple occasions—he had become thick-skinned long ago.
Lin Jianlu and Xie Wang appeared together at the wrap party.
Before Lin Jianlu sat down, Xie Wang discreetly slipped a cushion onto the chair for him.
Xie Wang looked at him as if he was offering a treasure, the alpha's eyes shining bright.
The omega's ears turned red, his eyes managing to maintain a shaky coldness.
"I don't want it," Lin Jianlu said.
"YoYo, are you implying I wasn't good enough last night?" Xie Wang leaned in and asked in a low voice.
Lin Jianlu: "I haven't thought about it that way."
Xie Wang: "."
He didn't believe it.
Maybe not last night, but there's no way you didn't think so before.
"Da Wang, what are you two whispering about?" the director called out. "Come on, let's toast to Lin Jianlu's wrap. Everyone, have a drink!"
"I'll drink for him," Xie Wang stood and said, raising his glass. "Congratulations to Lin Jianlu, who plays my wife, for wrapping up!"
Xie Wang ended up downing several glasses on Lin Jianlu's behalf before the table let him sit back down.
"I have chased you both inside and outside the movie," Xie Wang murmured as he settled back in, his voice low enough for only Lin Jianlu to hear.
You didn't chase me.
Lin Jianlu thought to himself.
I reeled you in.
The manager from Xingluo Entertainment specifically called Lin Jianlu to remind him to post a photo from the wrap party on his social media.
"Did you take any photos?" he asked Xie Wang. "I need to post a status update."
"I have one, I'll post it for you," Xie Wang said.
Lin Jianlu: "Mm."
He handed over his phone to Xie Wang with ease.
Ten minutes later, Lin Jianlu received a call from his manager, scolding him a bit.
"You've finished filming Hidden Blade, so apart from future promotions, you should keep your distance from Xie Wang," the manager said. "Why did you post a photo of the two of you?"
Our photo?
Lin Jianlu opened his social app and saw it.
Xie Wang had posted a photo of the two of them on set, taken the previous morning while they were filming. Xie Wang had insisted on taking the photo with him then.
Lin Jianlu had been angry at the time, sitting on the hood of a car with a cold expression. Xie Wang had put his arm around Lin Jianlu's shoulders and smiled brightly at the camera.
"It's not really a two-person photo," Lin Jianlu defended himself. "Look, in the background, the director's head is showing."
Manager: "..."
Lin Jianlu's wrap party ended amidst a lively atmosphere.
He suddenly found himself reluctant to leave the crew.
He joined with impure motives, but now, he was reluctant to part.
"There's nothing to miss," Xie Wang said on the way back. "Didn't you bring a souvenir from the set?"
A souvenir.
Lin Jianlu glanced at the tall alpha in front of him.
Well, this souvenir certainly quite big.
"I'm leaving the crew tomorrow," Lin Jianlu said.
"I'll help you pack in the morning," Xie Wang replied. "You go ahead and handle your other work. Next weekend, I'll go with you to the Lin family."
Lin Jianlu: "Huh?"
Xie Wang: "To talk about our marriage."
Lin Jianlu: "Oh."
The matter of going home was something Lin Ming had been urging him about for a long time.
"Don't be afraid," Xie Wang said.
This time, you don't have to be cautious at every step; I'll clear away all your troubles for you.
"Tell your dad," Xie Wang gently rubbed his slightly flushed ear tip. "You're bringing home the broke A who's been sleeping with you."
Lin Jianlu: "Alright."
Right now, Lin Ming was completely enraged by Xie Wang's self-proclaimed "husband" and was just waiting for Lin Jianlu to come home and face his wrath.
The two stopped in front of the hotel room door.
Although he didn't want to have sex, Lin Jianlu still wanted to sleep with Xie Wang.
An omega who's been fully marked becomes very dependent on their alpha.
Xie Wang liked cold O, but Lin Jianlu wasn't sure whether he liked the O who looked cold but actually had nothing to do with that word in his heart.
Therefore, he couldn't bring himself to say it. So, when they passed by Xie Wang's room, he hesitated for a moment.Work stolen from https://chipoholictranslations.blogspot.com/p/homepage.html
"By the way," Xie Wang suddenly looked up. "Come sleep in my room tonight, YoYo."
Xie Wang: "I want to hold my omega."
Lin Jianlu: "Okay then."
It happened again. It seemed like he didn't need to do anything anymore—Xie Wang just took the initiative to bring up exactly what Lin Jianlu wanted.
Xie Wang was so good.
It turned out that Xie Wang understood him so well.
--------------------
Da Wang's Horny Deer Interpretation Manual:
1. My wife looks at me, he wants me.
Xie Wang was so good.
It turned out that Xie Wang understood him so well.
--------------------
Da Wang's Horny Deer Interpretation Manual:
1. My wife looks at me, he wants me.
2. My wife is in a daze, he wants me.
3. My wife is angry, he wants me.
4. My wife ignores me, he wants me.
No comments:
Post a Comment