October 10, 2026

Extra 3.2: Livestream begins: Human Boy and Mermaid

"Why are you using trickery again?" Xie Wang turned his head and softly asked Lin Jianlu.

"There's no 'again,'" Lin Jianlu replied without looking at him. "You got the rooms cleaned too thoroughly—it looks so fake."

"Really?" Xie Wang really hadn't considered that. "Well, if it looks fake, so be it. Let them think whatever they want. Love can't be hidden."

The livestream camera cut to the pair at the right time, smoothly letting the audience catch their whisperings. Work stolen from https://chipoholictranslations.blogspot.com/p/homepage.html

[Doge.jpg, is there anything we can't listen to?]

[Blindly guessing that Xie Dog whispered something dirty.]

[The Fierce A I stan is really as capable as I thought!]

[Ahhhh, this is totally not fake.]

Xie Wang: "..."

He had to admit, the viewer count in the livestream suddenly doubled. The advertisers were probably overjoyed.

Lin Jianlu's little tricks really hit the sweet spot for this type of romantic variety show.

"Breakfast should be ready," Lin Jianlu said with a flawless expression under the camera. "Let's eat first."

Xie Wang: "Alright."

He reached back to close the door, shutting the manufactured mess behind him.

Breakfast was millet porridge cooked by Lin Jianlu, along with boiled eggs.

Both of them were busy with work and were often not at home. On the rare occasions they were at home, Xie Wang's breakfasts were usually more elaborate.

Sweet Arrangements aimed to showcase everyday life, so Lin Jianlu and Xie Wang simply sat at the table and chatted naturally.

"Whenever you're free, come to the set and cameo for me again," Xie Wang said.

Lin Jianlu was cracking a boiled egg on the corner of the table and looked up when he heard this. "Didn't I already do a cameo?"

[YoYo, throw some on the floor. This Lin Jianlu's dog is lying there waiting to eat.]

Lin Jianlu glanced at the phone screen in the middle of the dining table. His hand, busy peeling an egg, paused for half a second before he handed the peeled egg to Xie Wang.

[What's the cameo?]

[Da Wang is currently filming The Night Before. I saw the character posters—the black flight suit is killer. According to insider info, Lin Jianlu's cameo is probably as the base commander? Supposedly, it's a high-and-mighty cold-face type. Just imagining it is so tempting.]

[Wow, I'm really looking forward to it now.]

"That look really suits him," Xie Wang said, looking up. "I almost want to drag the screenwriter over to tweak the script and add another scene."

Lin Jianlu thought to himself, If you ask LanLan to revise the script now, he might just curse me out too.

After finishing breakfast, their itinerary for the day officially began.

Xie Wang voluntarily cleaned up the table and then walked over to Lin Jianlu, who was listening to music on the sofa. Snapping his fingers in front of his eyes, he said, "Let's go."

[I saw in the program preview of Sweet Arrangements that today's itinerary is arranged by Lin Jianlu? Why didn't you let Xie Wang plan it?]

[I agree. If Xie Wang planned it, it'd probably be more fun. Lin Jianlu might just take Xie Wang to the library to study. Dog head.jpg]

[@NineColoredDeerYoYo, no slacking off on the show ahhhhhh!]

Lin Jianlu had already walked to the door, ready to head out with the program crew. Suddenly, he remembered something and stopped at the door. "Da Wang."

"Oh, right." Lin Jianlu didn't even need to finish; Xie Wang already understood.

The alpha took a long black box from a cabinet in the living room and pulled out a black leather pheromone suppression collar. He stopped in front of Lin Jianlu.

Lin Jianlu lowered his head slightly, and Xie Wang fastened the collar around his neck.

"Let's go," Lin Jianlu said.

"Alright, alright, let's go," Xie Wang immediately followed.

Barrage—

[? You two are really in sync, straight-up communicating with just a glance.]

[Why did he grab the collar?]

[It's for the omega's estrus, of course. I remember Lin Jianlu's manager once mentioned he's allergic to several types of pheromone blockers.]

[Am I the only one who thinks the way Da Wang put the collar on him is super sexy?]

[Upstairs, you are not alone!]

The camera crew skillfully avoided capturing the license plate, car logo, or anything that might reveal personal details. Before long, the car stopped in front of the Xingluo Entertainment company building.

Lin Jianlu handed the car keys back to Xie Wang, who raised an eyebrow.

"YoYo, are you bringing me to work with you?"

[Pfft, totally expected. If Lin Jianlu's planning the date, of course, it'd be boring.]

[@SweetArrangements, production team, maybe it's time to rethink the itinerary from this point on?]

[Great, what a real daily life.]

[The show's task release segment has started! Quick, vote for something exciting for them.]

"Yeah, accompany me to work," Lin Jianlu said.

Xie Wang followed him all the way to Xingluo's film studio.

"A cameo for the endorsement ad?" he asked. "Nice."

This was finally his chance to get a closer look at one of Lin Jianlu's projects.

"Don't worry, I made sure the brand pays Sweet Arrangement's production team," Lin Jianlu whispered in his ear again.

Xie Wang loved his live-camera-dodging little mutterings.

Netizens, unable to hear the whispers, could only stew in frustration.

"Is this for that aquarium ad the company signed for you before?" Xie Wang recalled.

Lin Jianlu: "Yes."

"We'll shoot at the aquarium later," Lin Jianlu added. "It's a perfect chance for me to visit the city aquarium with you."

Just visiting the aquarium?

Xie Wang had a bad feeling about this.

The livestream team quickly transitioned their setup from Xingluo's corporate building to the city aquarium.

As soon as they got out of the car, Xie Wang was whisked away by the makeup and styling team, while Lin Jianlu only added a thin layer of light makeup to his casual attire, maintaining his everyday look.

"Did they mess this up or what?!" Xie Wang had a "I'd rather die than submit" expression. "This is Lin Jianlu's ad! I can't steal Lin Jianlu's endorsement!" Work stolen from https://chipoholictranslations.blogspot.com/p/homepage.html

Barrage—

[Hahahaha, Hey, Xie Dog cares about his wife so much!]

[YoYo is the spokesperson, so he's probably playing a visitor entering the aquarium. I just saw them giving him a camera to carry.]

[Yes, hahaha, but what's Xie Dog gonna play?]

[OMG, they just showed it! What's this styling? Fierce A with long silver-white hair? Big fins behind the ears, a mermaid? F*ck me. I'm crying.]

[That tail is way too realistic, completely blending with his skin tone. It looks like it's actually part of him. Too realistic! Light blue iridescent mermaid tail—I'm a goner.]

Xie Wang: "..."

Horny Deer's current fascination is with...mermaids?

Or has he been feeling unsatisfied with his fishing escapades lately and decided to go big—really big?

Xie Wang didn't get the appeal of this thing, but the barrage was going wild.

[Da Wang is so handsome, ahhh. Fab, Lin Jianlu gets it too well.]

[Wuwuwu, I've always wanted to see you in this sort of non-human get-up!]

Xie Wang: "?"

Non-human? What's that new thing?

"How's the ad being shot?" Xie Wang asked the staff. "Lin Jianlu fishing?"

"No fishing," replied Lin Jianlu, who had finished changing. He walked over, raised his hand, and brushed it lightly behind the alpha's ear. "You look amazing."

Suddenly, Xie Wang felt that dressing up as a fish was totally worth it.

Anyway, Lin Jianlu liked it.

"Can you swim like this?" Lin Jianlu asked.

Xie Wang: "Probably not?"

Lin Jianlu's gaze swept across the alpha's waist, as if he found that unfortunate.

Xie Wang: "!"

"Is the staff around?" Xie Wang asked. "Teach me how to swim with this tail."

"It should be easy for you to learn it," Lin Jianlu murmured in his ear again. "Your waist looks very strong and flexible."

Xie Wang: "..."

[??? Did I see that right? Xie Dog blushed?]

[I had no idea the alpha I stan would look so cute when he blushes.]

[Oh my god! I'm dying to know what they're saying to each other. I always thought Xie Wang was the dominant, take it or leave it type, but our YoYo actually made him blush!]

"Do you have a script for the ad?" Xie Wang asked. "Let me have a look."

The staff handed it to him.

It was very simple, almost requiring no acting at all.

Lin Jianlu enters the aquarium as a visitor, passing through various exhibits and eventually stopping in front of the performance area, waving to the mermaid behind the glass in the blue water.

This scene originally didn't require much—a random mermaid actor would have sufficed. But since Xie Wang happened to be recording the show with him, Lin Jianlu arranged a role for him.

"This script's pacing isn't bad, but the storyline feels a little flat overall," Xie Wang said, motioning to the screenwriter. "Screenwriter, I'd like to tweak this final part a bit."

While they worked on revising the script, Lin Jianlu sat in front of the livestreaming phone, interacting with the audience—

[Is Da Wang handsome? Do you like him?]

Lin Jianlu: "Like."

[Are you happy being married?]

Lin Jianlu: "Happy."

[When will Hidden Blade be released? I'm so excited for it!]

Lin Jianlu: "Ask the production team."

Meanwhile, the script was revised on the spot, and Xie Wang waved Lin Jianlu over to take a look.

"Do you like it?" Xie Wang deliberately lowered his voice and asked in his ear.

Lin Jianlu glanced at the newly added content calmly, and his eyes lit up.

Lin Jianlu: "Yes!"

"That's all I needed to hear." Xie Wang clapped him on the shoulder twice before happily bounding off with the staff toward the pool.

Lin Jianlu watched the alpha's retreating back and couldn't help but laugh.

[Hahahahahaha, a handsome mess.]

[I'm dying of laughter, I totally believe it now—he really loves his wife.]

[Hurry up and film it! I want to see what the final script looks like.]

Soon, as the online viewers hoped, the filming for the ad began—

Lin Jianlu, a visitor in a bad mood, hesitated before buying a ticket as he passed by the aquarium.

He wandered through the exhibition hall's long corridor, where colorful and varied fish swam through the blue waters.

Stopping in front of the mermaid performance area, he noticed a mermaid resting under the water behind the transparent glass. The mermaid's long hair floated gently, and Lin Jianlu approached step by step, pressing his palm against the glass to meet Xie Wang's.

Small, colorful fish hovered behind the glass, and the mermaid's waist and abdominal lines were stunningly beautiful.

That was the end of the original script, but the new additions Xie Wang had made were about to come into play.

[Did they pause filming? Don't stop! Xie Wang's waist and abs are absolutely perfect for this look.]

[Oh, they're changing locations? Wow, what a gorgeous pool setting—this looks like a coastline and beach. Are they filming another scene now?]

[Seems like it. The human boy who wandered into the aquarium gets bewitched by the mermaid and pulled into its own world... Look, they're about to continue filming.]

The shoot resumed—

Lin Jianlu opened his eyes as he sat on a reef in the seawater.

The boy's wet black hair clung to his cheeks, water droplets sliding down his face. His clothes were soaked, the white shirt clinging tightly to his waist. The collar was turned up, revealing a red birthmark in the shape of half a butterfly wing between his collarbones.

The human boy stared anxiously at the night sky and seawater before him. He tried to sit up, but failed. Only then did he realize that a massive, powerful fish tail was wrapped firmly around his legs, pinning him in place.

He was completely trapped here, unable to escape.

The male mermaid's strong hands gripped his waist, pressing the human boy against the reef bit by bit.

The boy lay on his back on the reef, his arms and calves submerged in the water. The mermaid's powerful tail kept him firmly restrained, while his scaled hand gently caressed the boy's fair cheek under the moonlight.

The distance between them closed bit by bit. The boy's wrists were pinned against the cold, hard reef, leaving red marks from the friction. His face displayed a mix of pain and infatuation as the mermaid's strong, arched back loomed over him—

[F*ck! Mind blowing. Buy a ticket and get a mermaid? I'll rush right away.]

[Can we get up close and personal with the mermaid if we buy a ticket? If yes, I'll buy a dozen tickets on the spot.]

[Ahhhh, keep filming, don't stop here! Good heavens, Lin Jianlu looks absolutely stunning like this. No wonder the staff working on Hidden Blade said the movie will be phenomenal. Da Wang not joining the ad shoot would be criminal.]

[I take back what I said earlier about Lin Jianlu being boring. He's too good! He knows exactly what we want! I don't care about young couples eating out, going on dates, or watching movies. This is what I'm here for!]

[Some people look cold and cheerless, but in private, they know exactly how to capture our hearts!]

However, the advertisement could only stop at a point designed to spark viewers' imaginations.
Work stolen from https://chipoholictranslations.blogspot.com/p/homepage.html
The livestream of Sweet Arrangement continued.

Xie Wang pulled a thoroughly soaked Lin Jianlu out of the water, helping him sit properly.

"Get everything ready. He needs to change clothes immediately," Xie Wang instructed his assistant.

Although the temperature in the aquarium wasn't particularly low, he was still worried Lin Jianlu might catch a chill after being in the water.

Lin Jianlu, however, wasn't in any rush. Sitting on the aquarium's reef display, he stroked the beautiful, dazzling big tail. "It's gorgeous."

"Do you like the date I arranged for you?" he asked.

"I think it's you who likes it, right?" Xie Wang asked in reply.

"Your script—I'm very satisfied," Lin Jianlu said.

Previous ┃ TOC ┃ Next

No comments:

Post a Comment