"Come in." Xie Wang swiped his card to open the door.
Oh yeah, oh yeah, Da Wang, here I come.
Lin Jianlu said in his heart.
But on the surface—
Standing under the cool-toned lights in the hallway, Lin Jianlu's gaze was ascetic and indifferent. He lifted his eyes slightly in Xie Wang's direction, gave a detached glance, and then lowered them again, looking as though he wasn't particularly interested in the invitation.Work stolen from https://chipoholictranslations.blogspot.com/p/homepage.html
Xie Wang decisively grabbed his wrist, pulling him closer and gently kicking the door shut.
As I thought. Da Wang likes the cool and distant type.
As long as he maintained his usual air of detachment, he could win over the alpha's heart.
"I'm going to take a shower; I smell like booze. Make yourself comfortable." Xie Wang said. "The restaurant here is subpar and there's nothing good to eat, but when we're back home, there'll be plenty."
Lin Jianlu: "Mhm."
Before stepping into the bathroom, Xie Wang glanced back at Lin Jianlu, who was sitting on the sofa.
Lin Jianlu sat very properly, his whole demeanor practically spelling out, "I am indifferent."
Xie Wang: "…"
Based on the experience he had accumulated over this period, Xie Wang guessed that Lin Jianlu probably wanted to shower with him.
He now basically understood what Horny Deer wanted from him, but he couldn't go with it at the moment.
A complete mark deepens the mutual attraction between an alpha and an omega, and he was afraid he might end up taking Lin Jianlu again tonight.
He could handle it, but Lin Jianlu couldn't.
Complete marking was too exhausting, and Lin Jianlu needed rest.
Hearing the bathroom door close, Lin Jianlu glanced back, shook his head regretfully, and opened his phone to schedule a physical exam for himself.
The complete marking test report—he was finally going to get it, and it would be from the alpha he liked.
When Xie Wang finished showering, he came out in a loose pair of black pants, towel-drying his hair. He noticed that the television in the living room seemed to be playing one of his earlier works.
After a cursory wipe of his hair, he walked over. The program on the TV had changed—it was now a documentary titled "The Development History of X University's Music Academy."
In Lin Jianlu’s focused, serious demeanor, there was a hint of panic.
Xie Wang almost burst out laughing.
The documentary had clearly made Lin Jianlu drowsy.
Xie Wang sat down beside him, alpha confidence on full display as he boldly stayed shirtless and pressed close to him. He even switched the TV to a different cast screen.
Lin Jianlu: "?"
"Seen it before?" Xie Wang pointed at himself on the screen. "A short film I made as a sophomore assignment."
Lin Jianlu hadn't seen it.
In the short film, Xie Wang played a street thug—good looks paired with a penchant for trouble, constantly fighting and causing mayhem.
The scene on the screen happened to be filmed in a boxing gym. The alpha lifted his black tank top over his head, grabbed a pair of boxing gloves from the floor, and swung a punch square into his opponent's face.
"This was probably the group project I got the lowest grade on during school," Xie Wang said self-deprecatingly. "The teacher said aside from showing off, it didn't convey anything meaningful."
On screen, Xie Wang pinned someone to the ground and kept punching.
Lin Jianlu: "Wow."
"Yeah, it was definitely a failure," Xie Wang admitted. "The character's contrast did not come through, and the message wasn't there either."
On screen, Xie Wang wiped the sweat off his face and kicked aside a knife his opponent suddenly pulled out.
Lin Jianlu: "Wow."
Xie Wang: "..."
Lin Jianlu liked it.
So, really, this must be his most successful work.
"Do you like it?" Xie Wang asked.
Lin Jianlu froze for a moment, as if stunned for two seconds, then slowly replaced the expression on his face with his usual indifference.
Lin Jianlu: "No opinion."
Xie Wang: "…"
"How did you throw them like that?" Lin Jianlu pointed at the screen, curious.
Explaining this kind of move to someone without formal training wasn't easy.
So Xie Wang said, "YoYo, stand up."
Lin Jianlu followed his instructions.
"Move a bit closer." Xie Wang assessed the position.
Lin Jianlu took two steps toward him, and in an instant, the alpha moved forward, executing a shoulder throw that sent him onto the soft couch.
"I dropped them down like this," Xie Wang said. "Do you get it now?"
The alpha half-knelt by the edge of the sofa, looking like he was waiting for praise.
Wow, that's awesome. I bet you could unlock a ton of positions.
Lin Jianlu thought to himself.
"You hurt me," Lin Jianlu said as he turned over, giving his back to Xie Wang.
"No, I didn't," Xie Wang replied, sticking to him like a big dog. He wrapped his arms around Lin Jianlu from behind. "I didn't throw you all the way, just halfway. You can throw me down if you want."
Lin Jianlu: "Annoying."
As expected.
The colder his attitude, the closer Xie Wang clung to him.
He got it now.
"YoYo," Xie Wang said. "I know some other moves. Want to try?"
Lin Jianlu: "No."
He wriggled free from Xie Wang's arms, wanting to finish watching the short film.
On the screen, the street thug had finished taking down everyone at the underground boxing gym and had now moved on to street racing.
A mindless, plotless mess of a film, it was a perfunctory school work from a group assignment. Yet Lin Jianlu couldn't take his eyes off it.
Xie Wang started to panic.
"I'm right here in front of you. Why are you still watching TV?" he asked.
He switched the screen back to The Development History of X University's Music Academy.
Lin Jianlu went to take a shower, looking as though life had lost all meaning.
Xie Wang cheerfully whistled a tune.
So cute. But why wasn't his horny deer secretly flirting with him these past few days?
He really wanted to play a few more moves.
***Work stolen from https://chipoholictranslations.blogspot.com/p/homepage.html
Early the next morning, Xingluo's car was parked right outside the hotel, ready to take Lin Jianlu away.
Xie Wang helped carry his suitcase to the car.
"Thank you, Da Wang," Lin Jianlu said.
"Yeah, yeah, go on." Xie Wang couldn't be bothered to correct the nickname anymore. "This week we'll be recording Seeking Sound and the escape room variety show. We'll have plenty of time to meet."
Lin Jianlu: "No rush."
Which means he is in a rush.
Xie Wang understood.
"I'll call you when I'm off work," Xie Wang said.
Lin Jianlu: "Oh."
Lin Jianlu got into the car.
Although the manager didn't know what they were talking about, she had been watching the whole exchange from inside the car.
Lin Jianlu's attitude toward Xie Wang… didn't seem like ordinary indifference!
Maybe she'd just been worrying too much.
"Xie Wang is such a popular alpha actor. How come you're still so cold to him after playing his wife for so long?" the manager joked.
Because Da Wang likes cold, aloof O.
Lin Jianlu said inwardly.
If I stop being cold, I might lose his interest.
"Is that so? I didn't notice," Lin Jianlu replied casually.
"You should go back to the dorm and rest for a day," the manager suggested. "Tomorrow, I'll pick you up to record the closing theme song for Hidden Blade."
Lin Jianlu returned to the student dorms at X University. As soon as he stepped inside, a shower of confetti hit him.
"Congrats to our YoYo for snagging the complete mark!" Wei Lan cheered from behind the door. "Your hard work has finally paid off!"
Hard worker: "Yeah!"
"Did you two do it again last night?" Wei Lan asked. "You seem a bit wobbly when you walk."
Lin Jianlu: "No, he used his hands."
"Alright, then get some rest," Wei Lan said, stuffing his laptop into his backpack. "I've got to head to a script reading."
Lin Jianlu: "Go ahead."
As soon as Wei Lan left, the dorm felt completely empty.
Lin Jianlu had never felt the dormitory was empty before. He needn't need to rack his brains; it must be the dependency omegas develop on alphas after being completely marked.
At this time, Xie Wang was probably filming.
His own scenes had wrapped up; what was left was all about Xie Wang dealing with Chen Yimo, the big-scale sequences.
Will it be dangerous?
Probably not. Xie Wang seemed very familiar with many aspects of the Hidden Blade set.
[YoYo]: What are you filming right now?
Half an hour later, Xie Wang replied.
[Da Wang]: Just got scolded by the director.
[YoYo]: Why?
[Da Wang]: He said I'm distracted because my wife's scenes are wrapped.
Lin Jianlu's lips curved slightly into a faint smile.
He stayed peacefully in the dorm until noon, then headed to the city's general hospital.
The blood test results came out quickly.
"You have a very strong alpha," the doctor handed him the medical report. "Your pheromone compatibility is 98.73%."
The doctor continued, "Your compatibility is very high, and the complete marking was very successful."
Lin Jianlu: "Mhm."
"However, you're still under 20," the doctor said. "Are you not regretting letting the alpha mark you so early?"
Lin Jianlu shook his head.
Xie Wang liked the cold, aloof type. As long as he played it right, Da Wang would always like him.
"Alright, you're fine," the doctor said. "Go on now, I wish you both happiness."
Lin Jianlu took a photo of the report and was about to send it to Lin Ming when a temporary entertainment news push popped up on his phone.
@EntertainmentDaily: Xie Wang Hidden Blade stills. So handsome in black military boots—gege, step on me. Stars who've worked with Xie Wang say he's very A in real life too.
It was indeed quite a striking photo. Lin Jianlu clicked to save it, putting it in the folder he'd specially created for Xie Wang.
He scrolled down a bit more and found that this account wasn't just posting photos but also selling sex scandals.
An omega celebrity he didn't recognize seemed to have worked with Xie Wang.
Lin Jianlu clicked on the profile of this omega little star to take a look and accidentally tapped a like.
He quickly canceled it.
A few minutes later, the social media platform exploded.
@Xie Wang: @EntertainmentDaily, don't spread rumors. I have an omega; laozi is married.
@Windbreaker: ??????
@Sweater: With whom?
@LongJohns: Damn, I'm usually not impressed by anyone, but you—this is too bold, straight up announcing your relationship.
@DoneWithIt: Waaah, I'm heartbroken. But honestly, the way I imagined Xie ge announcing his relationship, it really was in this arrogant, don't care about anyone style!
@LinJianlu'sDog99632: What a relief. I wish you happiness.
Lin Jianlu stood stunned for a long time, then smiled.
He seemed to understand why staying by Xie Wang's side gave him a sense of security.
Xie Wang's closeness to him was filled with familiarity, as if Xie Wang had known him for a long time.
Despite the age difference not being that significant, he always felt like Xie Wang seemed much more mature than him.
And when Xie Wang mentioned marriage, it wasn't a joke.
Standing outside the general hospital, Lin Jianlu received a call from Xie Wang.
"Are you done filming?" Lin Jianlu asked.
"No," Xie Wang replied. "Someone spread rumors about me, so I had to come out and yell at them."
Xie Wang continued, "You know I never take intimate scenes, except for Hidden Blade."
Lin Jianlu: "I know."
Did he call just to explain that?
This was what Wei Lan meant by "cherish" and "care."
"Don't be petty," Xie Wang said. "You're my only omega."
Lin Jianlu: "Oh."
"Are you out somewhere?" Xie Wang asked. "I hear noise. What are you doing?"
Lin Jianlu explained he was at the hospital and had just tested their pheromone compatibility.
"98.73%," Xie Wang didn't even need to ask, immediately spitting out the familiar compatibility percentage. "We're perfect for each other."
Xie Wang added, "I need to marry you quickly; there are more and more Lin Jianlu's Dogs out there."
There was nothing Lin Jianlu could do about this. Other people's fan names were better than the other; only his fan names were so weird.
"I see. You should go back to filming. The director will get mad," Lin Jianlu said.
"Alright, I'll call you again in a bit." Xie Wang was still yelling before hanging up, "You're my only omega."Work stolen from https://chipoholictranslations.blogspot.com/p/homepage.html
Lin Jianlu: "..."
What's with him?
Obviously, he should be the one feeling overjoyed and flattered. Why did Xie Wang seem even more anxious than him?
Lin Jianlu unblocked Lin Ming.
[YoYo]: [Physical Examination Report]
[YoYo]: I'll bring my alpha to visit the family.
No comments:
Post a Comment